So as I was getting ready for this blog I didn't really think that there would be much to put on here. WRONG! There are A LOT of pictures. We had a busy few days and I couldn't decide between all the pictures so...
I wanted to get those little Crayola paints that are easy for toddlers to hold in there hands, I thought it wouldn't make too much of a mess but took her clothes off just in case... man am I glad I did. The girl is a mess. I asked her to old up her hands in the during her painting and this is what I got.
ABC is OBSESSED with painting her hands. They use to do lots of hand stamping at school and we color her hands with the color wonders markers (because they don't make a mess anywhere when we stamp them on the color wonder paper) so she LOVES anything that will mark on her hands, these were no different. Who cares if you have paper to color on when you have two hands!
This was in the middle of the painting session. By the end her hands were black... I honestly wasn't too sure that it would all come off. However, after and VERY long bath it was all of (After I scrubbed and scrubbed I let her play for another 15 minutes to see if the paint would eventually come off her fingernails and it soaked right off!)
After it was over. Like those black finger tips! Notice the paint on her face. Apparently she got confused tried to put on her makeup with the paint. Good thing these aren't toxic, because if you look close enough you can see blue lips! I mean, what girl doesn't enjoy a little blue lip stick now and then!!
Saturday morning we headed over to Kanyon's birthday party. Here's the main man himself! We are SUPER excited that Kanyon can play again and that this was his last year to be in quarantine!
It was VERY chilly but the kids did not seem to care, they went up and down the driveway on these toys. They had to have all been SOOO cold.
Notice where all the adults are... in the comfort of the garage... away from the wind!
Addison Beth Collier, meet Addison Elizabeth Briscoe. Addison was born in July at 27 weeks. She came home from the NICU in October just in time for quarantine so no one (besides Jaymie and Kanyon) have actually been able to play with them. So... this was the first time for the Addison's to meet! Don't they look so excited!!
After the party we headed out to Elysian Fields for Russ's brothers birthday dinner. Of course ABC had to ride the four wheeler with Grandad while she was there. Christopher and I went on the other one with them. Holy Cow.... I was so nervous watching them. Russ - you go faster than what I imagined. (not that he really goes very fast, I was just expecting a creep... ) Can you tell she loves it??
Checking to make sure everything was right.
She was DETERMINED to drive it by herself. Notice her hand on Russ's... she was taking his hand off so she could push the buttons.
Before dinner we were eating olives. Addison has a little Sigler in her. How can I tell? Look at how she choose to eat her olives... we did not put those on her fingers she did it herself! Cracks me up.
Okay, I'm not sure how long ago it was but Stacie Neal had a give-a-way on her blog of a Tutu... I won! Tonight at small group we got our Tutu. Of course I had to put it on her when we got home. She lasted about 5 minutes in it... it was a funny cute 5 minutes.
6 comments:
awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing the pics AND the stories! I am so glad you weren't poopy ;)
love the tutu! ha
So when we see her at church in the tutu we will know that she loves it! She can come wear her tutu with the girls. I always love Addison's funny stories.
You might as well sit back and enjoy the ride!!!!Pick your battles!!! Now the grandmother side of me says....she is the cuteist thing I've ever seen!!!And so smart. She is very creative, where does she get that?!?
Love
Honey
So jealous of the tutu!! Super cute! Love that you sang belly wobble...thanks...now it is in my head! :)
Hello Mindy! It's Shirley, Stephanie's Mom. I got your blog through hers. Your daughter is precious! I think of you every time I make my chocolate cake. Shirley
I am so glad our Addisons got to meet finally! Hopefully they can be good friends!
Post a Comment