Tuesday, March 31, 2009

iheartfaces - Week 12 - Pouting

Okay. A few weeks ago when I read what the category was for this week there was no question what picture I was going to use.

This picture was taken when my parents came up before Christmas. My dad had just told Addison "no" to eating the leaves on her slide, she turned around and this is what I got. I LOVE it!!


go on over to www.iheartfaces.com or click on the button below to see the other hilarious pouting entries!


8 comments:

maggiemae and family said...

she is adorable!!

Sissy said...

What a cutie!!! Great picture!

Brightfish said...

So sweet!

Amy Porter said...

Oh my goodness....I LOVE this picture!! You have to blow this up and hang it somewhere in your house. That is the cutest thing...she better win that iheartfaces contest. Oh my goodness...I can't get over how cute that is!! I LOVE HER!!!!

TexasNeals said...

oh, my word! i LOVE it....

Unknown said...

She is a beauty! What a great shot :-)

mindy said...

hey mindi, i'm not sure i've ever commented, but i just wanted to say hi and that addison is sooo cute! i love her little curls:)

sissa said...

that pictures is really cute, but I happen to know there are lots of other cute ones on your camera...put them on here :-)