Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun times!

This past weekend we made a quick trip to college station to see my parents and brother! It's not often that Mark gets time off so since he was going to College Station Melissa and I decided to make the trip. My grandparents also moved to Bryan in December so it was a win win for everyone!

Melissa and Papa got Addison to dance on the table... she was "barch" (marching) so hard


This one just completely cracks me up, the swinging hips combined with that face, OH... I love this girl!

Giving Papa some love! She has started really figuring out what hugs are and I love them!

Nana let her go through a random box of stuff... Addison put Nana's hat on her and insisted she wear it!

Taking time to smell the flowers!

Driving the lawn mower with Pappy. Notice who's hands are on the wheel and who's are not...
My new favorite pictures.

Christopher and I are in week 11 of p90x (if you don't know what it is... google it). We keep our pull up bar up in one of the doorways in our house. Really, I don't even notice it anymore. Addison likes to randomly do pull ups on it, with help of course!! She'll even count them "two, two, two, two, two..."

Can't you tell she's working so hard! (Christopher actually lets her pull herself up)

I know I've said before that when people ask me how ABC is I say "crazy." These next several pictures are my proof of her craziness!!

Urrggg Moma... no more pictures.

Fun with the tutu


Okay, when I saw this shadow of her hair I just had to take a picture of it... LOVELY!

I've never sat Indian style on the potty, but she looks so comfortable I want to try it!

The newest way to carry your Easter basket! (immediately following the picture we had a few "issues" trying to get this off her head, it ended up on her head and her freaking out because all the eggs were hitting her in the face!)

when we were packing for college station she insisted on pulling her suitcase down the hall herself, this too ended badly.

Boo!

I guess she thought the horse needed to be fixed.

I get this face a lot... should she be this good at it at 19 months??

Addison -1, supper -0 (she showed that ravioli who was boss!)

5 comments:

sissa said...

good pictures! She's so stinkin cute :-) Love y'all and glad I got to see you!

Hudson & Maddox said...

So precious! Oh - I love P90X!

Anonymous said...

It was fun for ya'll to be here!!!Nana and Papa had a great time...Can't wait till they get thier internet hooked up so they can see all the pictures. Pappy goes thru withdrawls when ya'll leave...only wants to talk about her for days>>>>anyway...she is the cueiest thing since you all!!!!

Love
Honey

Leslie said...

LOVE IT! Love the pictures and all of your comments. I NEED to know what p90X is. I know so many people doing it.

Carissa said...

Hi Mindi...I can't remember if I've commented on your blog before, but I also went to ACU and have been following your blog for awhile.

I've been thinking about purchasing P90X but wanted to make sure it was worth it. Would you recommend it?