Obviously I had plenty of spaghetti pictures to choose from, but instead I went for the makeup picture. This was Addison's attempt at putting on eyeliner. I'll give her credit, she got pretty close to her right eye... none on the left eye, eyeliner was in her right hand!
a.jpg)
Check out the other great messy faces at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ or click on the button below!

5 comments:
OH WHAT A SWEET PICTURE.
It brings back memories of when my brother and I tried putting grandma's makeup on. Grandma, grandpa and our parents weren't quite so understanding.
Very funny and cute picture! Love her eyelashes :)
Though I am sure you do a much better job with your make-up, it is sweet that she wanted to do it just like Mommy.
too fun! I think every child gets into moms makeup at least once. I love messy faces!
Very cute! :)
Post a Comment