She has a new love... riding on Christopher's back! These are just a few of the many faces she makes while riding! (once again, ignore the snot on her nose please!!)
Since Addison was on Spring Break from ACA this week she had some quality time with Nonna and Grandad. She spent the night with them Sunday night so we all wouldn't have to wake up super early on Monday. (I think Russ and Kim still woke up earlier than what they would have liked!!)
Here is Addison doing her FAVORITE thing with Grandad!
Monday they took her to the Tyler zoo. She loved it!!
Apparently her favorite part was the goats at the petting zoo!
.JPG)
Monday, Melissa came in to stay a few days for her spring break and she kept Addison on Tuesday while I was at work. They had fun! Addison's non-asthma asthma caught up with her in the middle of the day and she caughed big and threw up on Melissa. Sorry Mel, it's not the first time and you're such a good aunt for taking it like a champ!
Monday, Melissa came in to stay a few days for her spring break and she kept Addison on Tuesday while I was at work. They had fun! Addison's non-asthma asthma caught up with her in the middle of the day and she caughed big and threw up on Melissa. Sorry Mel, it's not the first time and you're such a good aunt for taking it like a champ!
Melissa (or Sissa) showed abc how great an ipod is! This was abc's first few times to listen, she wasn't sure what to think.
.JPG)
Then she realized that it was funny!
.JPG)
Then they watched a video. She was very confused! Awesome look of concentration.
Okay... I've loved these pj's since the first time I saw them at a store in Marshall. I had a credit left at the store from her baby shower (yeah they let you keep credits for a LONG time!) so I had to go and in get them.
Then she realized that it was funny!
Then they watched a video. She was very confused! Awesome look of concentration.
Addison is going to miss her! This morning when I went into Melissa's room to get something, Addison and I were walking out and she started calling out "Sissa, Sissa, Sissa" and pointing at the sleeping Melissa in bed! I love that she calls her sissa! Side Note: I called Melissa "Sister" until I was in 5th grade. I never understood why I did that, but now with ABC I understand why... that's the only way I could say Melissa!
Okay... I've loved these pj's since the first time I saw them at a store in Marshall. I had a credit left at the store from her baby shower (yeah they let you keep credits for a LONG time!) so I had to go and in get them.
3 comments:
1) those jammies are by far the cutest ever. and i don't think it's over the top to have a bow match them!
2) loved seeing your sweet sister's face on here!
3) adelaide's hair gets curlier by the day (we have no clue where she gets any curl) but lots of times after her bath it makes me think of addison's curly hair. love it.
Oh my goodness. Haven & Addison have some of the same clothes and its just like I am looking at Haven sometimes when I am looking at Addison. So precious. I wish you guys lived here so these girls could play.
VERY cute pj's!!!!
I've been meaning to tell you, she loves the song "Roll the Gospel Chariot" (sp?)!!! She makes a very silly face when you run over the devil. Sing it with her! You'll see.
Post a Comment