Sunday, March 22, 2009

F-U-N with Pappy!

This weekend my dad came up Friday night to play with Addison, and get hay. He and abc had a lot of fun on Saturday!! He left during halftime of the Aggie game, while she was taking a nap and when she woke up she asked, signed, for "more, please!" I said "more what?" she said "Pappy!" It was too cute. Made me wish we lived a little closer to my parents so she could have "more Pappy" whenever she wanted!

Lately she won't get onto her horse without her hat on. The other day I was in the kitchen and thought she was being a little too quiet, when I walked into the living room, this is what I found!

So what all did her and Pappy do? Well... a lot. Therefore, there are a lot of pictures. Consider yourself warned!

Pappy tried to get her use to riding a saddle, so he set one up on the side of the truck... she wasn't a big fan!

Then Pappy let her "drive" his truck, so she was happy again!

They swung on the swing. Despite her face in this picture, she really does like it!

Then they pushed the swing. WAY more fun than swinging!!!

I just thought this was funny. My dad was looking at how the tree is grown around the rope and abc wanted to see what we were talking about!

Just a cute picture when they were playing on the porch! (btw - Jessica, this is one of my new favorite outfits!! Thanks!!)

Pappy tossed her in the air so she could fly!

Then they rolled around!

He tried the trick to have her go down his back and through his legs... she's still a bit to little to get it, but she had fun!

She then wanted to go see the trailer again!

Playing in the tack room of the trailer!

Pappy helped her fill up her car with gas!

She was very concerned about a bug on the ground. They had to watch it for a while!

She then got a galloping shoulder ride!

They read books!

By far her favorite thing was for him to draw pictures on the mag-na-doodle!

He drew a horse...

Then added Addison to it...

Then added Chutch (or the giant rat), a bird and the bug she was worried about.
After this Addison tried to enhance Pappy's drawing, it looked like she added a rope to her hands... maybe she wants to be a roper? Who knows...

Before my dad left he drew her one more picture for when she woke up! I thought it was sweet! It didn't last too long after she discovered it though, glad I took a picture!


Thanks Pappy for such a fun day! Can't wait to play again! I of eww! (Addison's version of I love you!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pappy had so much fun!!! I kinda liked going without Honey...I got all of ABC's attention!!!

Love
Pappy

Jessica said...

glad you love the outfit. it's sooooo cute on her!

Silverthornes said...

those pictures are great! I know Addison will treasure these!!
What a great Pappy!

kt said...

Love all the pictures.. Pappy is quite the artist! I like the horse etch a sketch drawings.

Hudson & Maddox said...

Mindi - Addison is precious and looks just like you!