Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Can't we be done with teeth already???

Well, it's been a long week. Not a lot of pictures taken, can you believe it. I went from Feb. 14 to Feb. 21 without a single picture. Why you ask. Probably because i didn't feel like it... Addison is getting MORE teeth. How many teeth are 18 month olds suppose to have?? Wait... Christopher is currently talking to Craig... 20 baby teeth. When she is 12 or 13 she'll have 32... Why do I want to know... SHE IS WEARING ME OUT. She's been getting teeth since she was 4 months old. It's the same every time -- nasty runny nose, DISGUSTING diapers, slobber, chewing on everything, fever, crankiness, clinginess, not eating, sore throat from all the drainage, etc... So every time she is getting teeth I feel like she's getting sick. I always try disregard the "sick" thought as her getting teeth. But once again I let it get to my head and we took her to the Dr. today. She's been like this for a week. Usually it only lasts 2 or 3 days, but a WEEK... COME ON!! Dr. Neff gave us the all clear! I guess one day when she really does get sick I won't take her to the Dr because I'll just think it was teeth... we'll cross that bridge once all 20 come in. Maybe I need to go wake her up and count so I know how much more of this we have.

These pictures are from a few weeks ago. They crack me up. She was pushing her baby around in the stroller that my little sister had when she was little. She saw a nail file on the floor and parked her baby next to it and started this...


"OOOOoooo, PRETTY" (that's what she hears from me and anyone else that is filing her nails, it keeps her still!!) But really, that's what she was saying!!
Addison came over to me and wanted to "push." She likes to push the buttons and take pictures herself then look at them. I took one for her of her baby in it's stroller. As soon as she saw it she jumped up and went over and stood by it and said "Cheese!" I guess she thought she needed a posed picture with her baby!! What's so funny about this picture to me is that it's like she's leaning on the stroller!!

One day she decided she needed to wear her cowboy hat. Really, she was in her room playing and kept pointing up at it and saying "hat." So I got it down, she had me put it on her then she went in to the living room to ride her horse. Guess she feels like she has to have her hat on to ride her horse, Pappy taught her well!! (Amy, check out the pants!!)

Just a close-up of my sweet cowgirl!!

This past weekend we went to College Station to see my parents! We had an okay time. I was a little stressed since ABC was SUPER cranky most of the time. Except for when she was outside! I felt bad that we were there and she wasn't her normal crazy self, but oh well. My dad rocked her to sleep for both of her naps on Saturday; therefore, Sunday she wanted NOTHING to do with him. My mom had to tell her "I promise Pappy is not going to put you to sleep, if he tries I will get you back. I won't let him put you to sleep, all he wants to do is read you a book." Apparently after that she gave my mom her paci (I guess just in case he tried to put her to sleep) and crawled over into my dad's lap. Oh that girl... she's something...
So since she didn't feel good she wanted to be held A LOT! Honey got to lay with her for a long time for the 2nd part of her morning nap! (This was 1 of te 2 pictures I took the entire weekend.)

That's all I have for now. I think we are going to a daffodil farm this week so be ready for LOTS of cute pictures later!

No comments: