Just a shot at what awesome bed head she has with all that curly hair! I love it!
.JPG)
So Addison decided to put on makeup with me the other day. She always "helps" me when I sit in the floor to put it on, but hadn't figured out that she can put it on her too... until Thursday that is!! I knew she had my eye liner and then I noticed that she was poking it into her eye (or trying anyway!) So then once I realized what she was doing I sat back, watched and laughed! I wished I would have had the video camera close, it was too funny! Yes, she has it on her lips too, I use that same color as a LIGHT lip liner.
So Addison decided to put on makeup with me the other day. She always "helps" me when I sit in the floor to put it on, but hadn't figured out that she can put it on her too... until Thursday that is!! I knew she had my eye liner and then I noticed that she was poking it into her eye (or trying anyway!) So then once I realized what she was doing I sat back, watched and laughed! I wished I would have had the video camera close, it was too funny! Yes, she has it on her lips too, I use that same color as a LIGHT lip liner.
4 comments:
In some of those pictures she looks soooooo much like you, when you were little. The ones of her with her fingers in her mouth are so typical Mindi..The big eyes are so Mindi, and the one at the end to me looks like Kim!!! Of course I think she is the most beautiful grand baby ever!!!
Love
Honey
You are right, it is amazing how in an instant her expressions changed. She is abosolutely adorable, hopefully one day Kelby and I will get to meet her. Hope you had good Valentines weekend. Hey, maybe sometime were in Texas you could take pictures of Kelby and I. We desperately need to get some new pics, but Kelby wants to do it out on his moms land.
These pics are so precious! I love them...you did a great job capturing her faces!! So precious
I just have comments about some of the pics: #2 looks like mom, #4 "all my exes live in Texas", #9: pleeeeease, just one more sniff
but my favorite is the one one with her whole arm in the water. I don't know when I'll see y'all again, but I really can't wait to...
Love y'all
Post a Comment