Helping mommy cook dinner! She likes to play with the spoons, chew on them and make them move around and clink together. She doesn't like it when she tips it over, her face is funny when it makes a super loud noise.
She's learning to read food labels! Not really... I left the brown sugar out on the cabinet after my oatmeal and she liked trying to pick it up.
This just makes me laugh! She loves to use her feet for everything! Picking up toys, moving the ducks in the bathtub, etc. But when she's in her highchair she likes to put her feet on the bottom of the tray!
She helps me wash bottles! She just discovered how much noise she can make pulling all the bottles off the drying rack. This was the first time that she was able to pull one off, doesn't she look so proud of herself!
This was my attempt the other day at keeping her from watching TV. IT worked really well!
Just a cute picture of her sitting up!
She loves to grab faces, which is okay as long as her fingernails are short! She talks while she is trying to figure out what all the parts of our faces are.
This was Sunday afternoon. I came home from a baby shower and she was out. So I thought that it would be a good chance to paint her toenails. Well, she woke up after the left foot. So I attempted to paint the right foot with her awake! As you can see, she was very interested in what I was doing. Right foot is a little messy, but pink toenails are SUPER cute on a 5 month old baby!
I wanted to give a shout out to Liz and Irish! I was so excited that you left a comment yesterday! I just started smiling and I could hear Irish saying "tell her that we like her baby!" Man, I so wish that I could have been at your wedding! I miss you guys!
Anyone else read the blog that never leaves posts a comment? I'll list peole that I know that read and have at some point posted comments:
Mel (sister), Mel (Chisolm), Amy, Jill, Drew, Jaymie, Andrea, Audra, Ally, Allison, Leslie, Kristen, Crystal, Craig, Nadine, Kelby, Cassy, Mom, Liz, Kelsie, Kayci, Kate, Leah, Lauren, Mauri, Christy, Ricky, Chaney...
Who else?
10 comments:
she is soooo cute!!! I was shopping last night and looked at the baby clothes.. What size is she wearing now?
The last post I thought her eyes looked looked like your, no more...She looks like Chris' dad....She is still the cutiest baby I've seen!!!You and your sister used to sit on the cabinet in a skillet and help cook....the bumbo is much safer!!!
LOVE YOU ALL
Honey
p.s. Mary Beth and Mark look at the bloog, and does kyle
I love the laundry picture. Very comfy.=) She's just freaking cute.
oo oo, put me on the list, too! My addison has the same high chair and it took me a few times to figure out why it was so hard to slide the tray on. She was sticking her little toes on the underside of it, just like your Addison. We've got some smart girls on our hands!
I love the close up of Addison that you took for your mom. LOVE the big eyes. Just so you know, I am a dedicated reader mainly because of "google reader." It lets you know which of your favorite blogs have been posted on recently. Anyway, this one made the list. Thanks for sharing. I am so glad you get to stay home so much. I know Addison loves it!
Addison and I will have to compare predicures. ;)
wow, I have not checked blogs in a really long time. I should do one of those "What we do all day" posts. Right now its just all about snotty noses so I suppose I'll wait.
Addison is so cute!
YUP, you know I am a faithful reader. I try and be a good commenting friend, but my blogging lately has stunk!!!
Addison is just precious. I am dying to paint Harper's toes. In due time!!! Take care!
I don't know if I have the patience to try the toenail thing yet. Thanks for asking about my dad. He will be having surgery on the 28th in Dallas at Baylor. The doctor is very confident that things will go well since he is young and healthy. Just keep him in your prayers if you will.
Oh my goodness... I'm just catching up on my blog reading! That is so funny that ya'll do that everyday. We need an updated picture of Addison too so that we can do the same.
Post a Comment