Here you go Aunt Melissa. Finally the running pictures!

Christopher and I went to the track Saturday morning and since we were in our running gear we decided Addison should be too. Christopher tried to tell me that I was silly for rolling up her sweat pants, I had to expain to him that this is the trend right now. It was also the first time for her to wear her Nike's, yes they're still WAY to big, but she had to have her running shoes!

I mean really, how cute is she!!
We got some sunglasses at Target the other day. (Jaymie, they have yellow, red and royal blue, I think Kanyon would be so cool in them!) Then we decided we also needed to break out the hat since she likes her daddy's so much!
Yes, I realize that she looks sort of like a bug and sort of like she has goggles on, but she likes them! She'll just go on playing even though everything is dark!
Going for a drive with her car in her new shades!
8 comments:
Thanks min for the pictures...she's soo cute, and its great she already understands fashion trends :-)
Love ya, Mel
that is hysterical. LOVE the shades.
How cute is she????What a funny girl to wear those glasses without protesting!!!
LOVE
Honey
haha these are so cute!! I love the glasses! you are so good about posting new pictures, i love checking your blog ;o)
~Liz
Cute pictures guys. We've been checking every so often but haven't left any messages until now. The snow at Winter Park has been great this year, around 400 inches so far. When is Addison going to have her first lesson? We hope to see you this summer some time.
Kevin, Deb & boys
She could probably run on our varsity right now!
Totally digging the shades! Very cute.
That is just too cute!!! oh and way impressed with the Vday pics! Great job mommy!
Post a Comment