Happy Valentine's Day
.JPG)
Thanks Aunt Mary for the bib!

So Addison decided to bring back the 80's. After vigorous playing on the floor, this is how I found her. Side bow, I'm sure it would have been a side pony tail if she had hair, and shirt off the shoulder!
8 comments:
She is such a doll! I loved playing with her in the nursery yesterday evening.
Happy Valentines Day to the Colliers!!! Hope Addison's first Valentines is a fun one! don't spoil her too much! :)
Ummmm....that bib is just SOOO cute!
TOO PRECIOUS!
Hmmm...I think I say that everytime I leave a comment, but that describes her best. I miss you at work, but I'm glad you are getting to spend such good, quality time with baby friend!
Hi there, it's Alison from ACU! It's so fun to read your blog! That little Addison is too cute! I love all the bows! We just had a little girl in Jan! Little girls are so fun!
Hi there, it's Alison from ACU! It's so fun to read your blog! That little Addison is too cute! I love all the bows! We just had a little girl in Jan! Little girls are so fun!
What a precious Valentine! She is getting soo Big and I love her little personality!
...see I do respond...once in a blue moon:)
I love the 80s look, I called you Thursday b/c girls just wanna have fun was on TV!! She was dressed for it :-) Where is the super trendy sweats pic??
Mel
Post a Comment