Sunday, February 10, 2008

I can't believe that Addison is 5 months old! We had to have a little photo shoot on her birthday and I'm pretty excited about how they look!




Cute picture of Mallory and Addison Friday night!

Sunday after our nap, 2.5 hours, we went out to the Porters land in Hallsville. It was fun since it was so nice outside!



Mark and Chris on the way to the pond with their babies!


I really don't think that we have that many family pictures, here is one of the few.

Somehow a few of my favorite photo shoot pictures got deleted off of this and blogger won't let me add them back... I'll try later!

8 comments:

Silverthornes said...

great pics! thanks for sharing

Leslie said...

love the pics, she is so sweet

Kelsie said...

very cute pics I WANT ONE!

The Celiac Diva said...

Oh m goodness, these pictures are SOOO precious! Love them...she's beautiful.

allyo said...

Did you take those pictures yourself? THey are so cute!

Leah said...

Gotta love a girl and her accessories! She is growing up too fast and Auntie Leah needs to meet her!

MelJo said...

TOO PRECIOUS!!!!

Kristen said...

So precious! You guys have such a cute family! :)