So I've been a little slow posting...
This is my favorite new picture! Oh yeah, don't think that I put that scratch on her head, I just kept forgetting to cut her fingernails. OOps, they are short now!
At my shower at the hospital Donna said that every baby needs their first soccer ball! Donna, she loves it! She'll kick it around with her feet, if I throw it to her and let it hit her belly she giggles and when she starts to get hungry she tries to eat it! Who would have thought that it a little soccer ball could do so much!
We had our 4 month check up last week. She wasn't too interested in anything except the paper!!

Cousin Tara is sooo mean. Addison actually cried real tears this time :( When I started to get the camera out Tara said "Is she really going to take pictures of this?" Of course, why wouldn't I?

WE LOVE SQUASH!!

"Mom, if you take one more picture of me, so help me I'll...."

Don't you just love little outfits that make them look so big!

"I will not go to sleep, I will not go to sleep, I will not go to sleep!"

We had to take pictures when it was snowing outside. I thought that if I took them on the front porch with the black door behind her you would be able to see the snow, not so much! She like the cold though! Just smiled and laughed, never cried!

MLK weekend I went on our annual girls trip. It was fun! How cute is Mary's belly!! I did leave Addison with Christopher all weekend. I was gone a total of about 2 days. I only cried 2 times before I left, not too bad right?

This was the last time in her little blue bathtub. I wasn't too sad to put this in the closet since the new one is sooo cute!

Love the new big duck bathtub! Thanks Kelsey and Bruce and Katy! She seems as though she is getting a little personality and is enjoying being girly! Doesn't she look like she is enjoying her bubble bath!

Speaking of being girly, the other night Christopher went in to check on Addison and came out laughing so hard. I mean, doesn't she just looked so relaxed? Maybe she's dreaming that she laying out on the beach somewhere!

This is her new smile. She use to look like a turtle... now a she's a frog! It cracks us up everytime she does it! It's not our favorite face, but how can you not smile when you see this goofy little grin. She likes to flash it all the time to make sure you know just how cute she is!!
.JPG)
She likes to talk to her dad on the phone. She started giving her froggy smile when she hears his voice on the phone!

Well, that's all for now. I'll try not to wait so long the next time! O, I forgot the newest thing that I can't get a picture of... Addison has her first tooth! Yes, that's right, crazy at 4 1/2 months, but it's there! Our denists dental assistant even went ahead and gave us a baby tooth brush. It's never too early to start brushing she said!
9 comments:
What a cutie! Thanks for sharing the pics. OH, and don't feel bad about the "not cutting the fingernails" thing...that is a tough job to keep up. They grow so fast!!
Hi Mindy! It's Crystal (Hackleman) Foster. I found your blog through Allison's. I have a 3 1/2 month old and I enjoyed seeing what your little one is up to. She is adorable! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! You can see Jaxon's webpage at
http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=186370
password: micahandcrystal
These pictures are so cute!!!Maybe its because I haven't seen her in a month!!!She gives those little devil looks like someone else I know.....Her eyes from these pictures are starting tolook like yours when you were a baby
love
honey
THAT FROGGY IS MY FAVORITE FACE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! It made me laugh out loud when I saw the picture.
So precious!!! Love reading about your sweet baby! I know I haven't talked to you in years, but it's great to hear what you're up to!
Dang she is cute!! I was shocked to see her in a NY Yankee's wind suit. I thought ya'll were a Red Sox family??? Her Aunt Mel will be very disappointed it isn't red and blue for our Texas Rangers. Give her a hug from Camden.
She is so cute and growing so much! I love the big girl outfit! :)
she is soo stinkin cute!! But I am disappointed...i guess I'll have to get her a Rangers outfit! Glad you had fun on your girls weekend...and that I was NOT there on shot weekend :-) Love you, and addison and chris
mel
Hey Mindi-
Addison is so cute!! I love checking your blog and seeing the new pictures. I always make Irish look at them too and last time he said I should write you and tell you how much we like your baby!! Glad you guys are doing so well. Talk to you soon,
Liz
Post a Comment