Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas - yeah it's late...

These are the Christmas cards that I never sent out...
Hanging out with Aunt Melissa on Christmas morning.

Uncle Mark was helping her open her present from her great-grand parents. She loved opening presents, especially if they had shiny wrapping paper.
4 generations! I forgot to take this picture last time we were all together!
Great-Papa, she loves him, can't you tell!
All the picture are in reverse order. This was before Christmas. I think she's like her daddy and gets super excited about Christmas. She was trying to open a present early!

We had Christmas at Christophers parents the weekend before Christmas. Grandad was trying to help her open one of her presents, she LOVED pulling out tissue paper!
Addison with Christmas (the dog) on Christmas!
She also liked wearing Uncle Marks hat! She thought that she was such a big girl!!
Christopher and I searched high and low to find this cabbage patch! (Thanks Jill and Donna for the Walgreens tip) She really likes to look and talk to other babies so I thought she would love a cabbage patch doll, can you tell she was excited!!

More pictures to come on what we've been up to since Christmas!

No comments: