Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Love at first sight!

This past weekend we went to Arlington to help Christopher's brother, Kallen, move into his house. After that we met Chad and Cassy at The Branch for church then stayed the night with them. Chad and Cassy were married a week after me and Chris. Cassy and I were due a week apart, me Sept. 3 and her Sept. 10, and we ended up having the babies a week apart, her Sept. 1 and me Sept. 8. So we've been waiting for Addison and Cohen to meet! I'll admit, we've been talking him up a little to Addison. I wish that I had a picture of when they first met, it was too cute! They just smiled, stared and talked to each other! They even leaned in for their first kiss but Cassy and I thought that it was a little too early for that! Of course we took a lot of pictures. I think that Cassy got some better shots than I did, but here they are.

Chris and Chad wondered how many pictures were going to be taken when we started out when we left the church. But, how cute are they one with a pink blanket and one with a blue blanket!

Sort of a funny picture, Cohen has a triple chin and Addison has AlfAlfa hair! I thinks it's pretty cute!!

We new that they would probably be competitive but we didn't think it would start this early. Addison does not look happy that he is a little ahead of her...

Chad and I put them down on the floor to see if they were the same height and they decided to practice for their first dance! Seriously, we didn't place their arms like that, they did it themselves.

FUNNY STORY...

So Addison occasionally likes to blow it out the back of her diaper. When this happens we double duty it to keep all the poo from getting in her hair... while I was unsnapping her I could tell that Chris was moving her around, he started laughing and this is what I found...

Yes, she's hanging on a hanger. What can I say, she's born to be a gymnast!

I like this picture, she looks so proud that she can hold herself up.

3 comments:

Silverthornes said...

It is great that you can share being parents with your friends! 1 weeks apart? sounds like it was meant to be. AND I love the hanger swing. It is so cute that Addison is so proud of herself.

Mauri said...

Ah, the moment has arrived. Did the heavens open up with a ray of light shining down and the angels singing? I can't believe you didn't let them have their first kiss.... that would've been a perfect pic for the wedding video in about 22 years! HA! Hope y'all have a great christmas!

Truitt Ross said...

I didn't know that Chad is a DAD! That's fantastic! the picture of her and the hanger is priceless. Love ya. Merry Christmas!- kayci