Wednesday, December 05, 2007

So here's what's been going on with us... In pictures of course!


This is how we find Addison now when she wakes up from a nap. She loves pushing up on her elbows/hands and looking around to see where she is. This is soon followed by her rolling to her back. She's getting very close to rolling back over to her stomach, it's funny to watch her try to use all her little muscles that she knows to try to get back over.


For the past 3 Christmas's I've wanted Christopher to put lights on the house. His excuse has always been he needed a ladder and we would have to go and buy lights. So, last year after Christmas I bought a lot of lights on sale and he got a ladder from my mom for his birthday! Therefore, here he is, doing something that he really dislikes. I also think that he feels as though he has to put up lights now that he's a dad!


Sunday at church was baby dedication (pictures to come). When we got home I thought that Addison looked so cute we would try to have a mini photo shoot. It didn't go as well as I had hoped, but I thought that this one turned out pretty cute!


Since she is holding herself up so well I thought that I would try putting her in front of the mirror again. I've done this before but it didn't hold her attention that well. Now, anytime I do it she just stares at herself. She thinks that she is pretty cute!!

Chutch likes to find the gofers in our yard. When he finally gets one he like to make sure that we notice what he has done and always leaves the gofer where we can find it. Last week I went out to feed him and he was sitting next to his bowl so proud of what he accomplished.

Addison has a nice little cottage cheese bum! I tried to get a good picture of it before bath time...

She got to tired standing and decided it would be better to sit on the cabinet.

Addison has also discovered how much fun her exersaucer is! She loves talking to her sun!

Last Friday we went over and played with Kanyon. Most of the time when we see him they are not awake at the same time. Friday we managed to capture the 10 minutes that they were both awake and not eating! Jaymie and I had a hard time getting both of them to smile but I finally got a picture! Aren't they cute! They're great friends, can't you tell!!

On another note, please be praying for my "friend" (who doesn't want people to know who she is), next Monday she is going in to have a biopsy of her cervix to check for cervical cancer. She's very nervous. I'm not sure what all to ask prayers for... most of all please just pray that God uses this opportunity to show himself to her and for her to see what an amazing and comforting God he is. Pray that she will finally see Him and realize that she was made to be with Him and He wants nothing more than a relationship with her.

5 comments:

Mauri said...

Addison is so cute! Don't you wish cottage cheese bottoms were cute on adults too? And I'll certainly be praying for your sister...keep us posted!

P.S. Are you still missing the mole? Maybe if it leaves a tiny scar the constant reminder will make saying goodbye a little easier!

Leslie said...

I love the pictures, glad you are updating more. Haven and Addison have some of the same outfits =)

I am praying right this minute.

Yeah for Chris and the Christmas lights. Isn't it fun?

lisajo said...

what a sweet little Addison bottom. I have one of those too! so glad that you left a comment on my blog! she is a beauty!

Kelsie said...

I have a web site send me your e-mail and ill give you step by step its VERY easy

Kristen said...

So cute! :)
I love her pictures~
I love the one in her red bow.