Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random Things since Christmas

Here are several things that we have been up to since Christmas...

I was holding her in the recliner and looked down and this is how she was positioned. I got Christopher's attention to get the camera (I didn't want her to move). I mean how funny is this!! Craig, even though she hasn't seen you, there's no other explanation then she learning how to "relax" like this from you!!
When it was cold last week she had on her jacket with a hood. It looked so funny I had to take a picture!
She still loves her Cabbage Patch doll.
Okay, I have to explain... Christopher and I have noticed that our guest bathroom smells terribly of pee. The only thing that we can think of is that Addison pees in the bathtub every time. With boys you know when they peed in the bathtub, but girls, not so much! So last week I decided to set her on the potty every time before she got into the bathtub to see if she would pee. IT WORKED! In no way am I trying to potty train her! Sometimes is takes longer than others for her to pee. This picture was from last night, it took about 2 minutes of her sitting there before she peed. Christopher thinks that it is the funniest thing in the world. He is laughing so hard in this picture. If you look carefully you can see the water rippling from her peeing!!
We finally got our highchair from our shower. (long story, but thanks Chisolm for finally getting it here!) It makes her eating cereal so much better. She's quite good at eating cereal!
Yes, there is a baby under there. This is how she sleeps now. She pulls her blanket over her face. The first time I saw it I thought that someone had taken her (when I wake up I'm a little confused) but when I moved her blanket she almost woke up so I put it back. I didn't want to wake a sleeping baby!
A few weekends ago my good friend Tony Strickland drove from Callisburg to see Addison! He never had a little girl, just 4 boys, so I know he loved his cuddle time with her!
She was a little upset when he was leaving. It was nap time 2 hours before, but she was so excited that Tony was coming that she couldn't sleep!
Amy, really, what are you doing? Anyone ever played "would you rather?" It's quite fun, has it's little twists (as you can tell by Amy lapping up the water!!)
Loving that tummy time! Everything goes into her mouth now be careful what you put close to her!

So there you have it. I finally updated the blog! If you haven't already, look at the Christmas pictures below...

5 comments:

Leslie said...

oh i have not laughed that hard in quite some time. Love the blanket thing and the toilet picture is something else. I think I am going to start trying that. Maybe they can be potty trained before they are walking. Amazing

Kristen said...

I love all the pictures, the toilet picture is hilarious!
She is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the bathroom at the Dojo always smelled like pee because someone kept peeing in the shower, I guess we will never know.

Bev Ross said...

Mindi, what a doll!!! Wish so much I could have met her! I LOVED having you girls last weekend!

Anonymous said...

She definitely learned that position from Craig.