Well, we didn't have to wait until Monday to have her! I started having contractions Friday morning and they lasted all day, then Saturday morning around 3:30 am I woke up Christopher and said that it was time to go. We got to the hopsital around 4:15 and she arrived at 10:38 am! Sounds like it was easy right... well, I had to have a c-section. They couldn't figure out why I wasn't progressing, I only got to a 3 or 4. Her heart rate would drop everytime I had a contraction. So they decided to go ahead and do a c-section, it's great to have an overly cautious nurse and overly cautious doctor. Once they got in there to pull her out, they realized why I wasn't progressing, the cord was wrapped around her neck, twice. They both said that if they had waited any longer it would have been an emergency, like I said it's great to have two overly cautious people working on you!
Addison Beth Collier
September 8, 2007
6 lbs. 15.4 oz.
18 1/2 inches long
Here are just a few pictures. I'll put more on over the next few days.
First time that I got to see her
Cute picture of Addison and her Daddy
We all thought that this was funny, it's like she's trying to crawl out of the scale
Posing for the camera
Her curled up, I wonder how many times she looked like that in my belly...
Finally, the hair cut! Christopher finally got to cut his hair, here's the before, growing it out for 9 months!!
And the after, Addison likes his new hair so much better than his old hair!
17 comments:
I like all your pictures and I am glad ya'll finally got to come home!
yay... welcome home addy! Let's go class of 2026! ACU class that is... hmmm how much will that be per hour? i'll put my bet in at 1.5k.
anyways... good to have you guys home and healthy!
oh, yeah, no holding hands with that kanyon kid. remember: true love waits... atleast until january (someone might be available by then... hint hint).
Yay!!! I've been waiting for pictures. She's BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to meet her... Reese is excited to have a new friend to play with. Love you!
Welcome to the world A.B.C.!!! You're so cute!!! I can't wait to meet you!
(Oh, by the way, I like your daddy's new hair better too!!!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful. I am so happy for you and your sweet family.
Addison can say that her daddy looked like a "rockstar" when she was born!!
I hope you have a speedy recovery!
aww mindi! she's adorable! conratulations to you and chris!!
I am so excited that she is here. She is so pretty!!! Glad everything is okay and you guys are doing well. Can't wait to meet Addison.
Like the hair so much better Chris.
Congrats guys! She is ADORABLE! :)
Stacey
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrat Mindi! Addison is so pretty. I am glad everything went well and you are all doing good. Can't wait to see more pictures in the near future.
Lindsey Mowchan King
Congrats!! She is so precious. I can't wait to meet her. Glad to hear that everyone is happy & healthy. I can't wait to see more pics!
Mindi... she is SO cute! It's funny that after getting married a week apart, and having our due dates a week apart that our little ones were actually born exactly a week apart! Let us know when you're ready to get pregnant again...JUST KIDDING!! I don't know about you, but my sleepless brain won't even let me think of that right now! I can't wait for Addison and Cohen to meet!
Congrats- Collier family!! Addison is beautiful! Great pictures.
Christy
Congrats- Collier family!! Addison is beautiful! Great pictures.
Christy
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm glad your doctor was so wise...thankful Addy is home and healthy.
She is precious! What a beautiful little girl you have. I hope you are feeling better after your c-section! :)
Love the pics!
Congratulations!! eric and i just looked at Addison's photos and she's such a little cuttie. i know yall must be so happy that she is finally here. hope you're healing well and adjusting to the crazy life of having a baby. take care, amber
Post a Comment