Well, the trip to the doctor this week as a good one... for Addison anyway! She's already gained 1.5 lbs! Dr. Neff said that most babies gain about 20 grams/day, and at the rate that she is going she's gaining 50 grams/day! We also learned that she is allergic to a protein in cows milk, which would make sense as to why she only cried when we fed her. The Dr said that she would more than likely grow out of it and it in no way means that she is lactose intolerant. Like I said it was a good appointment for Addison because we figured that out; however, not so fun for mom! Why you ask, well as long as I am going to be feeding her I cannot have any milk products. Those of you that know me know that I LOVE milk... and cheese... and ice cream... and yogurt! So this sort of sucks but I'll just have to get over it and really watch what I eat more than ever; it's just not fun trying to feed a screaming baby.
Addison loves to take a bath, she has never cried... yet! I think that she just like to hang out in her mini hammock!
You be the judge, how much does Addison look like her dad's baby pictures! (We tried to get her in as close to the same pose as possible)
Christopher

Addison
One 4 generation picture. Soon we'll have to drive to Austin to get the 5 generation picture. I'm not sure why I didn't think about taking one of these while my mom and her parents were here...
3 comments:
so sweet! I love it. She's so beautiful! - kayci Ross
Congratulations Mindi, she's a cutie...tell your husband to call me...901-653-7017...Kelby
oh my goodness I think I would die if I could not have milk products. You are a real trooper! She is SO beautiful. Are you going to breakfast this year?
Post a Comment