
Here is the inside. I like that it's so spotted!!

Here is the valance that I just finished today! I like it better than the plain pink one from before!

Friday Dr. Paul called my office again and wanted me to come up for another stress test. It made me a little nervous but he said that he just wanted to make sure that everything was okay before the long weekend. He said that once he gets something like that in his head he can't get it out until he double checks. That made me feel better that he is so cautious! I knew that if he saw or heard anything that concerned him he would have gone ahead and induced Friday. Instead, it will be Wednesday night if she does not decide to come before then. He said that he would start one thing on Wednesday night, if I haven't changed at my appointment on Wed., then he'll do the other part Thursday morning. So she should be here sometime Thursday night! (I wish it was more afternoon) Christopher asked him how long we are looking at once they start to induce Thursday morning and he said it maybe later Thursday night, but "you never know, some people just get in there and pop them right out!" It made me laugh that he used those words.
I would also like to make a disclaimer now. Christopher has decided that once Addison arrives he will be in charge of updating the blog. I'm not sure how that is going to go, I told him that I would like to have final edit approval but I'm not too sure that he'll let me have that! So just remember that if you read random things on this blog in the next few days. I do hope to update it Wednesday after my appointment and before I have to go in to start the inducing Wed. night, so we'll see!
4 comments:
LOOKS GREAT! I had a dream last night that you called and were having her! I was so excited in my dream and a little sad when I woke up and realized it wasn't real.
cute cute! Guess these little girls will be two weeks apart then. The nursery is adorable. Can't wait to see pictures soon. Spend these last few days doing things you won't do for a long time. Get a pedicure, facial, whatever. Just spend all the rest of this week on YOU! So excited for you and Chris.
The room looks so great! I'm sure addison will love it. I can't wait to see pics of her when she makes her arrival. - Michelle
addi is going to go cross-eyed with all those dots...
Post a Comment