Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pictures of Addison

Here are some pictures of the last few days.

These are the faces that I get randomly throughout the day!!




12 comments:

The Nortons said...

Mindi - she is toooo cute! I love her facial expression! She is going to be fun when she gets older!! Hope all is fine!
Christy Norton

jasonandchaney said...

Mindi, she is so cute. I hope all is well, and you are getting a little bit of sleep. Hang in there.

Kristen said...

Love the black and white picture! It is precious! :)

Emily said...

She is beautiful! And I love the KJK shirt in your last post. Haha. :)

jaymie said...

Addison, I wish my mom would quit going over to your house without me...I am just dying to meet you. You are such a pretty little girl. You're my first friend that is actually smaller than me..YEAH! I'll keep begging until my mom finally takes me to your house. See ya soon!
Love
Kanyon

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family! Addison is so beautiful! Have fun and hope you are getting some sleep!

Jessica said...

I love the faces! It is great when you capture those silly moments. I hope ya'll are GREAT!!! We'll be at your house Wed night for supper...oh wait, I mean I'll bring you supper. Ha ha. Can't wait to see ya'll, ok, seriously I can't wait to see Addison, but I guess you already knew that.

Alyson said...

She is precious. I can't believe you're a mom! Mel says you're awesome at it too!

pruittsplace said...

wow... that's a bunch of funny faces! she's cute. lolo randomly said today in the truck on the way to soccer practice (we had just left cindy at the house to take you guys some enchilada caserole - sp?) "i have never seen a girl with a mohawk before!" i was like, "oh yeah, that's weird", then she says, "dad, remember baby addy...?" and then she gives me that "c'mon dad" look. ahhhh... you have tons of fun conversations awaiting you, especially explaining why she had a mohawk hair do when she was 2 days old. may the fun and unforgettable moments begin... especially the neon green poop ones.
diego's dad

Leah said...

those faces make me giggle. :)
can't wait to meet you, girlie.

Leslie said...

I love all the faces! Aren't they just so cute with their little reactions? She is just as cute as can be. So excited for you guys.

pruittsplace said...

yore welcome from Aubrey.