Thursday, September 20, 2007

Friends

So here are a few of Addisons friends...

Kanyon finally got to come over and play!
Right before I snapped this picture I promise they were holding hands!
Here Kanyon is trying to show off his guns for Addison by asking where the weight room is...
She started to cry and he was comforting her!
I just thought that this was cute... I think that he's already trying to put the moves by touching her waist...
This is Blake, he's a little younger than Kanyon. He seemed pretty excited about coming to see Addison in the hospital, although all she she could do was a squirrel imitation
(she's already practicing for Kojie bid night!!)
This picture also shows her sporting the mohawk that her nurse Katie Jo would give her in the hospital. It was so cute, I think that we need to find a way to bring it back!Here is her friend Mallory! This picture is funny because of what Mal Mal is actually doing to Addison. Mallory noticed a scratch on Addison's hand and was concerned about it. As she was telling Amy that Addison had a Boo-Boo she noticed that Addison's hands were very dry. Amy and I noticed that she was picking very carefully at her hands then would say "EEWWH!" and then flick something on the floor. It took us a few seconds, but then we realized that Mallory was picking off Addison's dead skin! We had a good laugh, and here is the picture about it!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mindi- the pics with kanyon are too cute! she is precious!

pruittsplace said...

hmmm... ok the weight room pick is hillarious, but i think i know what he's really doing...
THE KINSMAN WINDMILL!!!!!!!!! GSP baby...
diego's dad

Leslie said...

LOVE the squirrel impression! I laughed so hard. I'm sure she will have it perfected by bid night. Love all the pics with Kanyon. So cute. Hope you guys are sleeping and things are going well for you and Chris.

Truitt Ross said...

absolutely precious! - kayci