Well, Addison had a good 1 month birthday, that was until about noon... that's when I decided to see if all the milk protein was out of my system. I let Addison nurse for about 2 minutes then gave her a bottle, thought that everything was good, then she started getting fussy... REAL fussy. She finally calmed down and we made our first trip to the grocery store. She did great, until we got in line. I was putting my stuff on the thing at the checkout line, I looked over at her and she looked like she was choking. As her face was turning red I quickly unbuckled her and pulled her out of her carrier, she coughed a few times and I thought that everything was okay... then she threw up! Yeah for throw up while in line at Wal-Mart!! We got home and were fine, until throw-up #'s 2-6 came. Don't get me wrong, they were spread out from about 4:30 - 9:00, but still I just makes you so sad.
So I'll have to post her 1 month picture later... It's been a long day and a long Cowboy game and it's time for bed!
1 comment:
Welcome to the wonderful world of being a mom! I'm sorry you had a rough day...one down, one million to go. She is just so beautiful! I hope you are having a great week! See ya'll soon.
Post a Comment