Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lots of Firsts!

This past week has been full of firsts for Addison!

She tried to imitate a turtle (or having tummy time, which ever)

She peed on her daddy

She met her Uncle Kallen and Aunt Kelsey!

We took her "1 month and big blue" picture (yes, I guess this means that we have to keep Big Blue for at least another year!)

Captured the extra long hair on her forehead
(I know the picture isn't that great, but I had a hard time getting it to show up in pictures, so look closely on the right side of her forehead you can see it. I've thought about plucking it, but part of me wants to see how long it can get!)

She met her Uncle Mark

She took her first "sink" bath

Most Impressive... she met her 102 year old Great-Great Granddad

Here is a 5 generation picture Addison with her dad, Granddad, Mimi (Great grandmother) and Great-Great Granddad.

And she saw her first horse!

A few more that I didn't have pictures of...

She made it the 3 hours and 15 minute car ride to Bryan without needing to eat! (both ways!!)

And one night (only 1 so far) she slept for 6 hours!! I was amazed, too bad our luck didn't last other nights!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the "Firsts"!

Kristen said...

I love the pics. She is beautiful! :)

Silverthornes said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! She is beautiful! It is great that she does well in the car. Hopefully she will sleep at least 6 hours every night. That would be awesome.