Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Well, tomorrow is the day that I have to go back to work... YUCKY! I'm not too excited about it. Here are some things from this past week.

Addison is watching the Red Sox game. She doesn't remember that she's been to a game, but I think that we got her to be a fan early!
Doesn't she look like she's sitting in a little pink recliner?
This was an attempt last Wednesday at breast milk, obviously it's still not going just wonderful but I think that we are getting better! Notice how her and Chris's shirts are both super dark! YUMMY! Got to love that baby barf!

I enjoyed playing with Jill and Amy (Grayson, Mallory and Blake) these last few weeks. I'm going to miss that! Judging from this picture I think that Jill will be able to handle Grayson and the twins all at the same time!

I put Addison down for her to sleep the other day,

this was where I put her down...

This was where she was when she woke up..
And lastly, today was the first day that we went out in the 50 degree weather... so she needed her little grey hoody!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my gosh, she is so precious! I am so sorry you re having such an ordeal with the breastmilk.

Amy Porter said...

I LOVE the hoody and the big bow!! So cute! It makes her look like such a big girl!

jasonandchaney said...

Mindi, she is getting so big. Missed you at homecoming. There are so many girls with children now it is crazy. It is hard to believe that we are in that group as well. Take Care!

allyo said...

I love the bow!!! Isn't it fun to watch daddies and thier baby girls?!?!

Kristen said...

I love the last pic! She is so cute! The pic with Chris and Addison is cute too!

Allison said...

Such sweet pictures!!! She is sooo cute. Gotta love those bows. We don't go anywhere without em'!

Audra Caldwell said...

SO CUTE! And I do love the "pink recliner".