Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween and 2 months old!!

Here is Addison's Halloween Outfit that her Aunt Mary got her. Isn't she cute!!


Her actual costume was a lady bug. It was too hot to wear it for very long so she put it on for a few pictures. This is her friend Mallory, she was a bee so I thought it would be good to get the bugs together!

This is how car rides usually start out when she has a bow in.
This is how they end up! In the middle of car rides she likes to go ghetto!

Here are the dads with their babies at Trunk or Treat at church! Christopher and Addison, Kory and Kanyon, Mark and Blake


Now that Addison is 2 months old... She does some new things...

She likes to wear her daddy's hat.

She learns accounting from her dad. Doesn't she look so interested!!
She holds her own bottle. (okay, it only lasts for a few seconds but I feel like she's really old for those seconds)


She does sit ups. She does sit ups everynight with her dad. We attribute her incredable neck strength and the fact that she rolled over to these.

This isn't really anything to do with her 2 months old things, I just thought that it was funny. I was getting her foot prints in her book and she stamped me instead of the paper.

I have not been able to get a good picture of her smiling yet. She smiles a lot, but in every picture she just looks crazy... We'll try again later

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO cute, Min! I remember in the hospital when your mom was holding Addy telling her that her daddy could teach her all kinds of accounting and tax things...hahaha...it's coming true! With his math skills and your organization skills that kid will go FAR! HAHA...

Sit-ups...can she be on my Earn and Burn team next year?

The Nortons said...

Mindi-Addison is absolutely beautiful! I love her ghetto bow! Great pictures!
Christy

Kristen said...

So sweet! I love all the pics! She is precious!

Anonymous said...

Funny, that's the EXACT same look I get when someone tries to explain accounting to me.

Drew

Mauri said...

Hey Mindi! Addison is so precious! I love the "ghetto" bow! too cute!

Leslie said...

Really sweet. Love the costume.

Truitt Ross said...

I LOVE all the pictures! she's so cute. Happy Thanksgiving.
PS. thanks for the encouraging message. i love you min.