Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Too much for a title

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is slightly upsetting me because I can't fix the format of this post to look normal. So bear with it.. hopefully next time it won't be all over the place!!

I really do have good intentions to update the blog more often. I just don't seem to get around to it. Thanks for hanging in there those of you that continue to check back.


Just a few things have been going on. Like always, I'll tell it in pictures.

Like I said in the last post, Addison thinks it's so funny when Chris puts his hat on her. Here are two of the cutest pictures that I think we have of her.



















Friday we went for her 2 month shots! IT was also the employee Thanksgiving lunch at the hospital so I thought it would be a good idea to take her up there so that everyone could see her and then stop asking me if I brought pictures... Once Grandad got up there he had her for a while... you can't see it well in this picture but I really think that Addison looks just like him, maybe that will change once she has hair!!

















This was just after the shots. A lot of people say that they cried when their babies got shots for the first time. Maybe it makes me and Christopher bad parents but we laughed. Shots don't bother us from all those summers at Camp Sweeney.
















Here is another after the shots picture. This may have been the first time that I have seen her cry with tears...

Sunday we went to the Cowboy game with Kallen and Kelsey. Addison stayed with my sister while we were there. She apprently cried the whole time, sorry Mel. She just didn't feel very good after her shots!

The game was fun though, I think what was more entertaining was the guys in front of us...

These guys loved to give high 5's after anything good happened. At first it was funny, then somewhat annoying...

5 comments:

MelJo said...

Those pictures are precious! (the ones of Addison, not those crazy painted up drunk guys!)

I'm so glad my elbow made it on your blog!

Have a great Thanksgiving! Tell my baby friend "Hi!" for me!

pruittsplace said...

uh,in the last picture, is someone grabbing that guys... star? just wondering.
yeah, you're a superstar now. you've made it onto "the" blog.
more mohawk pictures please!

Kelsie said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I know yall think so too.. Hope things are going good for yall and that yall had a Great Thanksgiving. By the way what are you thankful for?

Silverthornes said...

I just saw Addison at ladies bible class and she is getting so big. What a sweet girl. I am glad you guys got to see the Cowboys play - annoying fans ARE somewhat entertaining at least.

Leslie said...

look at that cute girl! I can't tell who she looks more like. You are not a bad parent, sometimes Adam and I laugh when she is crying too.