Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. James Gladstone Thompson III

Just in case many of you were wondering what Stoney looks like, this is him!!



Yes, here is my belly!!



The wedding was fun! A bunch of the girls came in and several of us were able to meet Reece Cope for the first time! We stayed up WAY past my bed time! But it was worth it to watch Mary sing "Sin Wagon" all dressed up in her karaoke outfit!

Went to the Dr. yesterday for my checkup! I'm measuring just right and he said that the pictures from the sonogram last week were good and everything looked okay! I start going every 2 weeks now. Crazy how time flies! Christopher and I are going to start painting and so hopefully the nursery will be all painted by the end of next week! Yeah for Addison coming soon!!

Still having a problem with Titles... Leslie, Thanks for the tip, but I don't have a place that says "Title." Anyone have any other suggestions?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Such cute pictures, you hardly look pregnant!

Kristen said...

You are precious pregnant! I love it! All of you girls look precious! Love the pics! I love Mary's dress! Glad you had a great weekend and Addison is doing good! :) Have a great weekend!

Kate said...

Great pictures from the wedding! It was so fun getting to hang out. Thanks for letting us invade your home with girls again!