I wanted to put some pictures on here, but for some reason it's not letting me right now, so I'll try those later!
Chris and I did have our 3rd Anniversary on May 15th. How did we celebrate you might ask... by watching him play softball and eating Chick-fil-a like we do every Tuesday night! We (I) try to find something to do on our anniversaries that have to do with the traditional wedding gifts... year 1 - paper - we got paper tickets to the Mav's play off game, year 2 - cotton - we were suppose to get new swimsuits ("suppose to" being the operative words there) and year 3 - leather - we are counting this as the leather in the gloves and shoes of the Red Sox... It's going to get a little more complicated to come up with things as years go by, pearls, what can you do for pearls, eat clams... YUCK!
I guess that I also haven't updated in a while on my parents in College Station! They finally found a house and closed on it this week. Now all they have to do is build a barn and paint, lots of paint! We are just excited that after a long time of looking, they finally found something. I took pictures when I was there a few weeks ago looking at it with them, maybe I'll have to do some before and after pictures of the inside of the house. I feel as though it will be a dramatic and much needed improvement.
I've noticed that on other peoples blogs there are titles to your posting, I've been trying to figure this out for a while and just can't seem to. Can anyone give me some tips on how to do this??
2 comments:
When you post, there should be a box up above where you are writing that says "TITLE". It took me forever to figure out how to do links and change my template.
Post pictures when you can. Can you believe it only 3 more months till these baby girls are here?!?! So exciting.
Mindi, how crazy is it that we got married on the same day, and now have a babies very close together. I have six weeks left and am very ready for things to be over, or should I say begin. Hope that you and Chris are doing well. Have a blessed day
Post a Comment