Thursday, June 14, 2007

Finally Home!!

Well, here are a few pictures from the rest of our trip. I started getting sick when we were on our way to Boston, but I still ended up having fun at the Red Sox game! Christopher was right, it was more fun than a Rangers game! The crowd was more into it and even though we were in the "bleacher" section people all around us were going crazy! Red Sox fans are way more fun than Rangers fans, sorry Mav and Mel, but maybe that's because the Red Sox are a little more rewarding to watch...

I was writing our names in the sand, Christopher added Addi's to the end!

Red Sox game!

Cool picture of Fenway Park! This is when David Ortiz hit in the winning run! The crowd when crazy! But not as crazy as when Papelbon closed the 9th inning so perfectly!
Flying home took FOREVER. We got to the airport in Boston at 9:00 am and drove away from the Longview airport at 8:45 pm. It was a long, boring and tiring day! Not to mention it was not fun waiting in airports for a total of 8 hours when you don't feel good... Any way, Christopher and I got bored and decided to take pictures of each other. They were all terrible, kind of funny that they were, it describes what our day was like!

Not sure why my nose looks so big, maybe it's swollen from all the "build up" that was in it.

When I took this picture of Christopher I laughed so hard I was crying and then the fact that I didn't feel good made me start coughing out of control, which only made me laugh harder!

Update on the painting... not going so good... I think we've discovered why the ceiling was a color other than white, there are some really weird textures in it and Christopher is on his 4th coat of paint. We decided to switch paint, and now have decided that after this coat if it still looks funny then it's just going to have to stay that way. If you come to our house, just don't look up in Addison's room!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a fun trip, I can't wait to see pics of Addi's room! :)