
Here is Chris doing what he said that he would never do, paint the ceiling! He is doing a great job and would only do it for his little girl! One more coat when we get back and he is finished! I keep saying "he" becuase he won't let me be in the room very long...

We are in Brewster, Massachusetts! Christopher has a financial something conference here Monday and Tuesday. Our trip here was good! Our luggage didn't get lost... GOOD TRIP! Brewster is beautiful! We are in "The Cape" area in a small town that looks like it should be in a movie!
As we were driving into Brewster we noticed that several houses were for sale so we wondered how much houses around here went for so I decided to look it up this morning... So what could we get here for the price we paid for our house, a 211 square foot room with 0 bedrooms and 1 bath. Not sure what the 0 bedroom means, but it doesn't sound too good!
We are enjoying the nice cool air. Yesterday it was 70 degrees. There were people swimming and we were walking around in sweatshirts... We decided that we must be "Texas-ized" and only used to the warm weather! I mean don't get me wrong, I love the coolness and the ability to breath without feeling as though my lungs are filling up with water, but swimming in 70 degrees weather... no thank you! Here are a few pictures of what we have done so far
The beach

Here is Addison and her first trip to a beach!
I thought this was funny Christopher with his pants rolled up, I called them his man capri pants!
One last thing, I felt Addisons hiccups for the first time last night! It was kind of funny and I'm not sure if she new what to do with them either because everytime I felt a hiccup it was followed by a huge flip/pick/punch, whatever it is she is doing in there!

5 comments:
I didn't know Juan the Pool Boy was also a Painter...
Mel
(Thanks for the "how to" hint, Min!)
Love the pics!
Can't wait to see pics of Addison and her room!
Glad you had a great vacation.
Have a fun summer! :)
Hey Mindi...its Mav. I keep up with you and Christopher through Mel. I am so excited to meet sweet Addison. Looks like you guys are having fun in the Cape...I LOVE Cape Cod. We got to watch my brother play ball up there a couple of summers ago, and I was instantly in love with the place. Have fun and be safe coming home. I was thinking,we will have to start training Addison and Camden early...get them ready for Kojie football! Tell Christopher hi!
HEY Mindi!!! Love checking in on your blog and seeing what you are up to! You look so cute!
What a fun get-away. Glad you two had such a great time!
Can't wait to see Addison's room!
You look so cute Mindi! Her room is going to have the best paint job ever! Love the pics, you guys must have JUST missed Adam, he was at Fenway a couple weeks ago.
Post a Comment