
Here is the finished product. It's pretty cute, but I think that it will be a lot cuter once the bedding is all completed too!

Saturday afternoon we went to the lake with Christopher's parents, Kallen and Kelsie. Here is Christopher and Kallen with their monster catfish! Kallen says that Christopher's looks bigger because he was closer to the camera and that they were actually the same size...
Here is a picture of the whole group, along with Sampson, Kenna and Christmas. Chutch doesn't make trips to the lake with us like everyone else's dogs. Soon enough we'll have our own little one to bring though!
We had fun at the lake! Christopher got to fish all night long and I got to sit around inside and watch movies and do nothing. It was a good end to our vacation!
8 comments:
Addison's room is so cute!!!! I am suprised that you chose pink, it'll be so cute when its all finished....Wish I could see you
Love
mom
Addison's room is so cute! I love the colors a lot! I think your baby room is one of my favorites because of way you painted the walls! Love it!
I love the pink. It turned out so cute!
CUTE CUTE!! I can't wait for sweet Addison to be in there!! :)
Addison's room is going to be adorable. Ya'll have done a lot of work in the last few weeks! It looks great! (So do you, by the way!)
I love the room! the crib is perfect! She is going to be the luckiest girl in the world with you two for parents.
I love the comment on the catfish picture. I can hear him saying that right now. :) You look great!
-Kayci
I think the pink was a great choice! Good job on the crib, it looks nice!
the room looks great and so to you! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment