Thursday, July 16, 2009

From the archives!

I realize that this is my third post for the day. Be sure to see the other ones... I have time on my hands right now and now I won't feel guilty knowing there are blogs out there waiting to be written. (one more that I can think of but 3's enough for one day!!)

These are all random pictures from several different events from the last few months.

We have been the water park in White Oak 2 times, Addison doesn't really enjoy the spraying water...


But she does like the play ground!
I just love those wet curls!!

I'm not sure who the two girls are, but I thought Addison, Mallory, Blake and Grayson looked so old. I feel like they are all teenagers talking in a circle of friends!
One of my favorite pictures from the water park. What Grayson and Mallory do, Blake must do, what Blake does Addison must do! I like that it looks like Blake and Addison are talking!!

Not sure what's happening here but it looks funny!

Oh, those cute Porter kids!

The next time we were at the water park there were a lot more people. Next time we go I will bring her a bucket and shovel. She was OBSESSED with playing with Rylan and Aubrey because of their bucket.

A few embarrassing pictures...
Oh, Elizabeth...

Kason LOVES Addison's jewlery.

Blake clinging to Addison's play makeup. Blake also loves Addison jewelry. Funny story that Christopher and I still talk about... one night the Porter's were over and we were eating dinner. Blake wouldn't eat and Addison and Mallory had already eaten so they went to play. I can't remember if Amy or Mark said it, but someone said "Blake, if you take one more bite of pizza then you can go play with Addison's jewelry." He then grabbed the pizza and shoved it in his mouth!!

Addison and Kason swinging at Kason's birthday party!

She looked so ghetto in this picture, it cracks me up!

Look mom, candy!!! She didn't eat much of it though! ;)
Thanks Kent for continuing to put candy in her bucket!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Super cute bathing suit! It works well for her figure! :)

Amy Porter said...

I'm loving all of the Porter shout outs!! Super cute posts, girl!! Love all the pics!