Here are several things that I have been thinking about lately: (sorry, no pictures this blog)
1. Burn After Reading is the worst movie ever! I thought it was supposed to be funny, NOT FUNNY, just WEIRD, CREEPY, STUPID, POINTLESS, WASTE OF WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN SLEEP... I could think of a lot of things it was besides funny.
2. Addison is in a big girl bed now! Me and my attachment issues had a hard time grasping the concept of her not being in a crib, but she is doing great. She had a small meltdown when Russ and Chris moved her crib in the other room but she survived after a few Oreo's from Sissa!! Me... I'm okay too. I thought I might cry the first night I put her in it, but I didn't!!
3. Why is she getting a big girl bed... Papa had it (Chris's grandpa) and so we finally just decided to go get it, it's a day bed and we've been saying we were going to go get it for nearly a year now!
4. Oh, the other reason we got it... WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! I'm now 8 weeks, estimated due date March 6. I'm going to push for a March 2nd baby, since it will be scheduled anyway. Why you ask... it's birthday would be 3-2-10, get it, 3-2-1-0... Addison's is 9-8-7 (07 really) so I thought 3-2-1-0 would be fitting!
5. I have to give Jaymie her shots to help prevent preterm labor. I've given LOTS of shots in my life, but insulin and insulin needles are way different than the 1 1/2 inch (that's what it seems like at least) needles and thicker than motor oil stuff that I give her. Also, it never bothered me to give shots to those little kids, especially if they were being jerks that day, so why am I so nervous giving them to Jaymie? Maybe because she will not be leaving in 3 weeks or less and if I hurt her I'll have to deal with it for a LONG time.
6. My brother now lives in Florida. It makes me sad that he is not a Texan! He loves his job and Sunday sent us all pictures from the beach. He is training horses in Sarasota, I can't remember the name of the Ranch but apparently it's unbelievable! He drove over 24 hours to get there with 2 horses. It makes me sad that he won't be able to just zip to Bryan if Addison and I are going to be there. Makes the time that we did get to see him in May that much better with our little partial family picture.
7. My husband is very proud of me, I've watched more Rangers games than EVER this year. Not that I really watch them, but I just tolerate them while they are on and not complain like I used to. I try to find little things to make the games interesting to me... like compare all the different ways the guys wear their pants and which ones I like best. Kinsler has the dumbest pants, and the tall skinny pitcher, Dustin something has great calves!
f
8. Am I giving in to the thought of Facebook? I have said that I will never have a Facebook just because so many people tell me I need it. Plus, I know that I could EASILY be addicted to it. But this weekend while my sister was here we stayed up looking up lots of people. It was fun. Best topic of why to look up people... what do ex boyfriends look like now. No, I'm not talking high school ex boyfriends, I'm talking 4th and 5th grade boyfriends! Those were fun. Maybe just for us since we went to so many different schools and haven't seen those people in a LONG time. I'm still debating on who in fact won the best looking it may have to go to one of my 5th grade boyfriends, I think we "went out" for like 2 days!
9. Craig's wedding is just around the corner, 5 days in Mexico sounds WONDERFUL!
10. I hope you enjoyed my random thoughts!
13 comments:
I'm proud of you for putting Addison in a big girl bed! She will be such a good big sister!
Gosh, I have been waiting for you to say you were pregnant again. For some reason, I figured you guys would be right behind us. Congrats!!! Addison will be such a good big sister. SO excited for you guys.
I am with you on the baseball watching. I also try to find interesting things to make me pay attention. I once called their uniforms "costumes". Adam will never let me live that one down. I mean after all I did marry a baseball player, I should at least know what to call what they wear. LOL. Terrible.
YAY! Congratulations!!! How neat would it be if both of your kids had really cool birthdays!?!
Hope you are feeling well. Oh and yes, get a fb. It's fun and it is such a great way to stay in touch with people.
Congrats on the new baby!
CONGRATULATIONS! i love random thought number 4. and that birthay would be the neatest!
I loved your thoughts! Yay for big girl beds and a new baby!
I my goodess! That's all I have 2 say! You and Cassie are always right there together. I am super excited about Mexico. I know I am behind on my blog I will try 2 catch everyone up. Facebook is fun! Kelvy is doing it now, and I think he is addicted.
Congrats on the new baby! So fun! Also, I agree - Burn After Reading is definitely the worst movie I have ever seen. It was SO weird, I couldn't believe they had it listed as a comedy!
I loved the random list...You make me laugh!! 3-2-10...that would be so great!! so appropriate with abc's b-day! If this one gets the cool birthday, are they going to have cool initials, too? :)
Congrats on the baby! That would be a cool birthday...man everyone I know is pregnant with their 2nd. That is where I get the break...since I already have my
2nd.
I have been watch lots of Rangers too...I with you on that one. I have to be entertained somehow. :)
Have fun in Mexico for the wedding!
We're going to make a Rangers fan out of you whether you like it or not!
Where were we when you were in 5th grade? and who was the boy? The one who wanted to be a bubble gum salesman? or perhaps the one who wanted to be a firecracker salesman?
Love ya!!!
mom
LOVE that post, I'm so excited about all the thoughts!!! Oh by the way we should have gotten fired up it is actually hilarious :-)the really tall guy with the great calves is Dustin Nippert and just wait till they come back and get ahead of those stupid angels...you'll be glad you watched when they're in the playoffs...
Post a Comment