Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Here's for all those complainers out there!

Well, many people have said things to me about updating my blog. I am an excuse... I'm tired! I have been more tired this pregnancy then I was with Addison. Okay, maybe not more tired but it is lasting longer. I sleep when Addison sleeps, which means on the days I don't work I take 2 hours naps (if I want a longer one I'll put her in bed with me and that way she'll sleep for 3 hours!!) and I go to bed soon after she does... yes that means about 8:30. So... all you complainers out there, I hope you feel bad that you all guilted me into updating my blog when I should be 30 minutes into my sleep by now!

Any who. There are a lot of things I would like to update about. I'll start with some random pictures from the last few months, since I never updated in August... Ooops!

Addison stayed with my parents in July when Christopher had continuing education in San Antonio. My mom bought this water thing for her to play in. She loved it, once Bessy convinced her that splashing the water WAS okay and NOT scary!

This was her favorite thing to do in the water "a Pappy, a swing!!"

I mentioned her big girl bed in the last post. This is it! When Mary made her bedding she made it from a bed in a bag I found at Target. I bought the queen size bedding so the sheets would be big enough for curtains. I didn't expect to continue using it on her big girl bed, but it fits perfectly! Plus, it was an easy transition since I didn't have to change her whole room up! Plus, there were BIG gaps in the sides of the day bed and so we just put her bumper pads around it to keep her from going through the spaces!

As you can see... she was not happy to take these pictures on her bed!

The girl LOVES her daddy and to do everything that he does. After he runs on Saturday morning he always does the ab workout from p90x. This day she was eating her breakfast and she heard Tony's voice and she yelled "a boo (blue) mat, a boo one." She new that Tony's voice meant Christopher was about to workout his abs. She makes him have the purple mat, which was my yoga mat, since her favorite color is blue! She really will attempted all the moves and usually stick with it the whole 14 minutes. It's so funny to watch!!

She also has to mow with Daddy!

This particular day Christopher's mower broke down then so did Addison's.


Papa made her this wonderful bench! Can you tell she loves it? This is what I get now when I tell her to say cheese! AWESOME!

The Sunday before we left for Mexico Mary Beth (Bessy) was in Tyler so she came over to hang out with us! Addison loved it. They had to put on their cowboy hats!
I think this one is so cute! She LOVES her Aunt Bessy... of course, why wouldn't she, they are the same person... the love of horses and the OCD... I can only figure that comes from her!
Finally... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO MY BABY GIRL. I cannot believe she is 2 today! We had her party on Saturday. I'll have a post of that as well as Mexico. But both of those have LOTS of pictures and I'll need a little more energy!
Update on baby... I'm 14 weeks. Had an appointment today, heart rate was 135. I'm going to have a sonogram at my next appointment to check on my cyst. Yeah, I haven't blogged about that yet. It's there, about golf ball size. It's been growing then shrinking and we'll see what it has been doing the last 8 weeks in 4 weeks! He said my appointment was to check on the cyst, I'm am hoping that he'll also go ahead and tell us what it is!! We'll see.
That's all. I'm out. I'm tired and the couch is calling my name! (it's way more comfortable than the bed these days since it keeps me on my side!)

8 comments:

kt said...

Well, Happy Birthday to Addison! And I want you to know I am not a complainer and I do go to bed at 8:30, whenever I get the chance. :) Karen

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOsH!!! the picture of Addison on her bed poutting, could be you, 27 years ago!!!
You did a great job on her room and how nice she was able to take the familiar things into her new room!!! You are such a great MOM!!!!
I love you!!
MOM

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!! Yes...I was a complainer!! :)
We need to visit girl!!!
Rhonda

Kate said...

Glad you updated. I can't believe Addison is 2! She is looking so big! I love her curls!

TJ said...

Absolutely precious photos!!!

Lissa said...

I'm not going to lie...I was a complainer :-) Love you, and the new baby that I can't wait to meet!!! And I love the pictures!!! Especially the ones of mb and addison!

Holly said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Addison. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Hope it was a great party. I love these pictures!! I especially love how much she just adores her dad!! Too precious and gives me a climpse of what we have to look forward to. So fun!

Leslie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing pictures of Addison! The lawnmower pictures are absolutely priceless!

Girl, I am feeling you on the being way more tired this time around. I hardly get anything done.