Father's Day Weekend we headed up to Lake Texoma to stay in a cabin with Christopher's family. It was fun and relaxing, mostly to get out of the humidity of East Texas! I didn't even realize how great it was to be able to sit outside in the middle of the day and not feel like I was taking a shower! Kallen and Kelsey brought there boat. Addison didn't like the life jacket so she only stayed in the boat about 5 minutes. Which was fine with me since when we first got on the water I realized that I don't really like boats either!!
I did, however, go out with just Christopher, Kallen and Kelsey one afternoon and Addison stayed at the cabin with Russ and Kim. These are a few pictures they took while we were out...
Cherry Coke zero through a straw, her grandad knows just the way to her heart.
And pizza for lunch on the couch...
Addison's favorite part was playing on the deck and throwing food to the ducks!
Nonna took her in for a closer look. These ducks stayed around the whole weekend I think they realized how much food they would get if Addison was around!
Washing Nonna's feet... what a little servant!
No comments:
Post a Comment