These are my new obsession with abc. I LOVE HER TEASED PIG TAILS!
Several weeks ago Russ had some baby cows born. One of them needed to be bottle fed so we wanted to see if Addison would like it... she wasn't sure what to think. That is Abby helping ABC. She is one of Kim's niece's that lives not too far away. She LOVES Addison and Addison LOVES Abby.
Addison is not to fond of the spit coming out. You would think as much as she did that when she was little it wouldn't bother her!
ABC's favorite thing to do in Elysian Fields (except ride the four wheeler) is walking Sadie.
A few weeks ago Christopher got in the pool to cool off from mowing. Addison and I were playing outside when we jumped in and she decided that she needed to swim also. I didn't feel like taking the time to run in and get a swim diaper and a suit for a little 5 min. swim so this is what we did!!
One Sunday after church Papa came over and Addison suckered him into reading her a book. She loves her some Papa! Funny story about Papa... this same Sunday abc found some change on the floor and knows it goes in her pocket but she didn't have any pockets. The person close enough whose pockets she could actually put money in was Papa. So know if she finds change on the floor and doesn't have any pockets she looks up at me and says "Papa Pocket!" I love it!
6 comments:
ya'll have been busy with lots!
believe it or not, adelaide does not have fourth of july bows yet. i would love to order two for pigtail bows, so medium sized i guess.
my email is annaleemccord at yahoo dot com
We would love a bow! Let me know what I need to do!
since I am your biggest bow fan, I would love to order some bows too. I need pigtail bows for Camden and one for Braelynn. I told Mel that I need to come with her one weekend so I can have a bow lesson. With two girls it is an important skill to learn. Let me know how much I owe you. THANKS!
Mindi...I don't think I need the bow anymore. I'm a dork...but you already knew that! :)
I want one for baby #2 for next year!
oh! i need some 4th of July bows! oops too late! i guess i should catch up on blogs more often!
Post a Comment