Addison had so much fun, she didn't really want to have much to do with me! So what did I do since she only wanted Honey and Pappy... take pictures of course!! There a a lot coming!
Someone at my mom's work gave her this little baby bed. Addison didn't really ever put her baby in it, mostly just herself! Here, she figured out that if you sat on it like so then it would scoot on the hardwood floor.
Then, once she hit the carpet she couldn't scoot anymore so she just picked it up!
She constantly wanted to go "night night." And she HAD to have her covers.
Apparently my mom used to let us play in the sink all the time when we were little so she could keep an eye on us while she was cooking. Addison LOVED it! She played until she was shivering!
Since my grandparents now also live in College Station so we get to see them more when we go to see Honey and Pappy! She was helping Nana mow her grass!
Addison was loving picking grass. She shared with everyone! She's such a good sharer!
My Nana has this giant doll, which was about ABC's size. Addison took the baby's hat... then we all found out why she wore a hat. Apparently one of the grandkids gave that baby a haircut!!
Addison thought the baby pooped! She kept feeling the need to check the baby's pants!
Pushing Sissa on the swing!
She learned quickly to keep her eyes on Mark at all times. Every time we see him it takes her a little while to get used to him again... he can be a little much at first! (love you Mark!) This really just cracked us up. She knew he was back there and she just sat and waited to see what he was going to do next.
She also had her first taste of watermelon!! She liked it!
.JPG)
Since everyone was coming home Mark decided to show up too! So.. I thought it would be a great time to take a partial family picture. (I say partial because Christopher told me I couldn't call it a family picture since he wasn't there!) But I thought it turned out cute!!
.JPG)
Now for the barn!!! Here is my little barn rat! Every morning as soon as Pappy woke up she would say "barnt, horsies, hay" about a million times until it was time to go. This also happened several times throughout the day. The girl LOVES being outside and in the barn with the horses... her allergies don't love it so much however!.JPG)
Love this silhouette of her and Pappy. Oh those curls...
.JPG)
She learned the importance of brushing the horses.
.JPG)
Troy, my cousins little boy, came over and he made him and Addison a picnic on the shavings bags!
.JPG)
He then tried to get Addison to feed Measles hay. She didn't really want to and he was getting mad at her, it was sort of funny! Troy told her "Addison, you said that you wanted to give the horses hay. Now you need to give him say because you said you wanted to.".JPG)
Here is Okie... or as Addison says "hokie." She talks about him at least once a day. And "Beasles" (measles) and Blue (the other horse in the barnt) She LOVED riding Okie!
Since everyone was coming home Mark decided to show up too! So.. I thought it would be a great time to take a partial family picture. (I say partial because Christopher told me I couldn't call it a family picture since he wasn't there!) But I thought it turned out cute!!
Now for the barn!!! Here is my little barn rat! Every morning as soon as Pappy woke up she would say "barnt, horsies, hay" about a million times until it was time to go. This also happened several times throughout the day. The girl LOVES being outside and in the barn with the horses... her allergies don't love it so much however!
Love this silhouette of her and Pappy. Oh those curls...
She learned the importance of brushing the horses.
Troy, my cousins little boy, came over and he made him and Addison a picnic on the shavings bags!
He then tried to get Addison to feed Measles hay. She didn't really want to and he was getting mad at her, it was sort of funny! Troy told her "Addison, you said that you wanted to give the horses hay. Now you need to give him say because you said you wanted to."
Here is Okie... or as Addison says "hokie." She talks about him at least once a day. And "Beasles" (measles) and Blue (the other horse in the barnt) She LOVED riding Okie!
I wonder how many times my dad heard "Whats dat" while they were riding.
.JPG)
Any guesses on what she telling those other horses???
.JPG)
Riding is such a serious thing, especially when you have the reins.
.JPG)
Such good posture!
.JPG)
I wanted this silhouette of them on horse. My dad had to go in and change his hat!! He didn't want this picture in his cap, it wouldn't been the same!!
Any guesses on what she telling those other horses???
Riding is such a serious thing, especially when you have the reins.
Such good posture!
I wanted this silhouette of them on horse. My dad had to go in and change his hat!! He didn't want this picture in his cap, it wouldn't been the same!!
6 comments:
those are great pictures! I love all the ones of her at the barn...I'm sure pappy will love them too!
Mindi! Those pictures are sooo good!
I love your pictures! They are so good!
Looks like you had a great Memorial Day! Addison sure got to do a lot of fun things.
These are great shots Mindi. It is awesome that Addison obviously has a lot of family on both sides that adore her - and rightfully so :)
Great shots. Looks like you have a sweet family.
SUCH cute pictures. I just love watching her grow up. Wish we could see you guys in person. Those girls would have fun
Post a Comment