Today we met Natalie and Cason at the Park since it was so nice outside! It was fun, we played for 1.5 hours and it was time to leave because I was tired! Chasing her all around was making my soreness come back... really, I'm ready to have my legs back.
Cason wasn't so sure that he wanted to go down the slide so we asked Addison to hold his hand. They both thought it was so funny, and Cason had to give it a thumbs up. Cason is about 2.5 months older than abc.
They really liked holding hands and it was cracking me up!

Cason sticks his tongue out a lot, SOO cute! I guess it's like Chris and Chad in their running / working hard pictures in the flag football blog.
Cason wasn't so sure that he wanted to go down the slide so we asked Addison to hold his hand. They both thought it was so funny, and Cason had to give it a thumbs up. Cason is about 2.5 months older than abc.
They really liked holding hands and it was cracking me up!
Cason sticks his tongue out a lot, SOO cute! I guess it's like Chris and Chad in their running / working hard pictures in the flag football blog.
2 comments:
those swing pictures are SOOOOOOOO cute!!!
You take such great pictures. Addison is adorable and very photogenic. Hope you all are doing well. Are you guys going to Craig's wedding? Kelby and I are and were wanting to make a week vaca out of it.
Post a Comment