I love your second fix too! It almost has a vintage feel to it, but it's not over the top. Awesome job!So glad you're loving the site. :)~Angieco-founder of I ♥ Faces
I like them both, but I really love the tones in the second one. It really enhances the photo! Beautiful job!
Ooh, that is really creative. I have never thought to add the color back to a whole section, I usually pick just one thing, but I really like it.
I love the soft color change in the second one! Beautiful! And the slight drama in the other...:)
I love them both, but I would have to say that the 2nd one is my favorite also!! Great job!
The second one is very creative. Did you use Photoshop?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your second fix too! It almost has a vintage feel to it, but it's not over the top. Awesome job!
So glad you're loving the site. :)
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
I like them both, but I really love the tones in the second one. It really enhances the photo! Beautiful job!
Ooh, that is really creative. I have never thought to add the color back to a whole section, I usually pick just one thing, but I really like it.
I love the soft color change in the second one! Beautiful! And the slight drama in the other...:)
I love them both, but I would have to say that the 2nd one is my favorite also!! Great job!
The second one is very creative. Did you use Photoshop?
Post a Comment