Kanyon came over and we had to get a picture of them both in their Converse All Stars! I wish that you could see that hers are tie-dye!
Addison loves giving Chutch a treat now! She stretches her arm out and says "Dog" and he comes running! He's very careful though, he doesn't get his mouth on her hands!!
BUBBLES!!! I finally got pictures of her playing with bubbles... she loves them!
This is one of my new favorite pictures of her!
Keep your eye on the ball... she'll make a great softball player one day with these skills!
Kory took us down to feed the fish on Saturday morning.
After Addison got over the fact that you are suppose to throw the food in the water and not eat it she thought the fish were sort of neat.
Hanging out on the dock with Buddy
We had to drive about 30 min. to get to Jay and Gay's land, and that was the only nap Ms. ABC took ALL DAY! Too many people to nap.. When everyone was there there were 10 kids and the oldest turned 2 in July...
Hanging out with Daddy in the water
Then got passed on to Jaymie...
Then Eric. She loved Eric! Friday night when we got to Paris Eric and Amber were still at Jay and Gay's within about 15 min. she was sitting in Eric's lap reading a book
All the girls in the water, minus a few babies. I didn't stay in long, if you didn't keep your legs moving fish would come and nibble at them. I never got bit but couldn't stand the though of it so I had to get out.
Addison talking to her new friend Roselyn. The picture was through the screen door. I felt like they were telling secrets of their curly hair!
Anyone that knows me well knows that I would LOVE to be a sports photographer... these are as close as I have come lately!!
See Jaymie, I didn't put the crazy one on here!
I love this one with all the water splashing.
Flipping off of the diving board.
Addison's attempt at knee boarding.
Hanging out with Kory.
Blake and Mallory came over Monday night for some Chili's To Go... I promise they started the night with their clothes on... This is how it ended! Mallory was trying to have a dance party, Blake joined in, but Addison was having none of that
I'll leave you with this little tickler for the next post (hopefully coming soon)...
Where do you think Addison went today???
3 comments:
To school?? I love the new look of your blog, you will have to tell me how to get pictures as the header!
Oh my goodness...that last picture is the cutest picture I've ever seen! I love that her backpack is literally as big as she is! Too cute!
seriously cute picture! looks like a good time had - Addison is getting so big!
Post a Comment