Thursday, September 18, 2008

Maybe somethings should be left unsaid...

I would like to quickly share a conversation that I overhead / saw in Wal-Mart today. You know you hear all kinds of things you wish you hadn't in Wal-Mart...

So I'm walking into the brassiere section in Wal-Mart. There is a couple... older... a little white trash looking (I hate to say it but it is true). They are having an argument about her wanting to buy a new bra. I didn't want to go to their isle since they were pacing up and down the isle plus there was another women there (I felt sorry for her, had to be so awkward), so I decided to wait on another isle until they left. This is what I heard:

Wife: It pokes me okay.

Husband: Well, what's wrong with the one we bought you 3 months ago.

Wife: It ripped remember, you pulled on it and it ripped. (saying this as she is lifting up her shirt to show him that it ripped.)

Husband: It ripped because I was trying to pull it off...

At that point I decided to finish my shopping elsewhere and come back. I went back 20 minutes later and they were still arguing about her purchasing a bra. I'm not sure if she ever got one...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you sat there for that whole conversation and didn't recognize either me or nadine.

Doodle said...

Free show...Nice!!

The Nortons said...

I just LOVE Wal-Mart!! Free Education year round!!

Amy Porter said...

Yikes...gotta love ol' Wal-Mart.

Kelsie said...

I just can't believe how some people can be so thoughless! Its a Bra something she NEEDS! Maybe he should think about that next time he is trying to rip it off of her. Well other than that I hope your Wal-Mart trip was good.

Melissa Brown said...

WOW, you see all kinds of things at Walmart

Anonymous said...

You know...its easy to not understand how tight money can be for some families....Especially when yu and all your buddies have at least a BS. For some having a new bra every 2-3 months is alot of money, it even cuts into the food budget.

Mindi said...

Apparently someone, thanks for not leaving your name, miss understood the point of me posting that story