Looks like she is going to have curly hair! So cute. I got the burp cloths. You are so impressing me girl! Who knew you were so Martha Stewart? Stephen loved the Everman ones. Thank you for making them! They are awesome.
Oh ya, I went private on my blog, so if you want me to invite you, email me. alysonreves@gmail.com
6 comments:
who would have thought someone could be so beautiful covered w/ spaghetti sauce?! ;)
hehe - hope you could get the spaghetti sauce out of her ears.
She's so precious! Spaghetti always requires a bath or an outside hose-down at our house... It's Reese's favorite meal.
Love it! The pictures are great.
Yay for spaghetti and new header pictures. You look great!
Looks like she is going to have curly hair! So cute. I got the burp cloths. You are so impressing me girl! Who knew you were so Martha Stewart? Stephen loved the Everman ones. Thank you for making them! They are awesome.
Oh ya, I went private on my blog, so if you want me to invite you, email me. alysonreves@gmail.com
Post a Comment