The 2nd weekend in November my brother, who now lives in Florida, was at a horse show in Oklahoma City. Since he was only 6 hours away instead of 24 we had to go up and see him! My parents went and my sisters went so it was a nice little family time.
Addison loves horses and this only made it more obvious! She'll tell you, "my favorite horse is Okie." (which is a horse at my parents house). The picture below is of her the first day we were there at the show. We were watching the cutting and she just liked to watch the horses chase the cows. She's so intense.

When she started to get restless Honey and Pappy took her to the trade show. She talked Pappy into buying her this pink stick horse (it didn't take much talking!) She now calls this her "big Okie!"

When we went to eat one night my mom taught her the AWESOME trick of blowing into your straw to make bubbles. GREAT! Thanks mom!! She hasn't tried this too many more times, but she does LOVE to watch the video of herself doing this that I recorded on my phone!

This was the 2nd day at the show! We were watching working cow horse that day. (if anyone knows what I'm talking about it's sort of 1/2 reining and 1/2 cutting) She didn't really like the reining portion. When the horse would come out of the gate by itself she would point and say "that horse need cow." Then when it was finally time for the cow to come out (she new when it was time) she would say "horse get now now!" and get so excited! When I show her this picture of herself on my phone and ask her what she is doing she says "I standing, watching Horses chase cut cows."

She is still not too sure about Uncle Mark. She still wouldn't let him hold her but she LOVED it when he would let her pet his horses! At night when I ask her who she wants to pray for it use to just be "Honey, Pappy, Rachel (parents dog), Bessy (Mary Beth), Nonna, Grandad, Christmas and Sadie (Christopher parents dogs). However, since this weekend we spent in OKC she now asks to pray for Uncle Mark. Sometimes that's the only person she wants to pray for. I think it's sweet that she's finally figuring out that he is a good guy and that she wants to pray for him every night!

Seeing Uncle Marks horse with Pappy.
I'll update more later... Sorry all the pictures were just from my iphone. I didn't have a camera, YAY for the good camera on iphones.
I will say CANON is a GREAT company! THEY REPLACED MY CAMERA AND LENS... FREE! Christopher and Russ had been lying to me (I was hoping they were) and I got the new camera for my birthday. The camera that burned was a 20D, and they replaced it with a refurbished 50D!! I can now take good pictures again (even better than before!) and I'm so excited! Canon could not figure out what had happened and even sent the camera to Japan to have their people over there look at it.
That's all for now! I'll try to be better now about updating!!

1 comment:
yeah for updates!!!! She's just so cute
Love honey
Post a Comment