Some days Addison really likes her tutu... This day she was loving it. I was taking pictures of her so she needed to get her camera too!
We've been finger painting. She loves it and loves squishing all the paint in her fingers.
This is her Thanksgiving Feast at school. She was very excited to go...
Not so excited about the food. I can't get mad at her for spitting out her food. I do it to. If I don't like what I'm eating I'll spit it out. At lease now she spits it out in her hand and puts it in her plate!
She likes to help Daddy clean up the leaves.
The true "kid" table at Thanksgiving. Addison and Maggie.
They love playing the piano together. I think this picture is so cute. Telling secrets!!
My little cheese ball when she wants to be!
Love this one too. It looks like ABC is reading music and playing what she is suppose to while Maggie is singing her heart out!!
Just a cute little monster isn't she!!
I look this one night while she was sleeping. Ever since we got back from the horse show in OKC she has to sleep with her Okie. She even takes naps with him!! I just wanted to take this picture as proof for Honey and Pappy.
A few weeks ago we went to the park after I got my new camera. Here are a few of my favorites from that day!
Love the way she's looking at her daddy in this picture!
Total trust...
We of course had swing on the bar.
Not sure what this face is but it's too funny not to put on here!
Pull ups... she always just counts "four" over and over!
She realized she can jump off the stairs. There was another little girl there that was jumping from the 3rd stair and ABC got mad when I told her she could only jump from the bottom one but she got over it.
Ummm... can you tell she didn't want to leave?
Something else with Okie... Christopher helped her set up his water and feed in her bed.
That afternoon after her nap Addison and I made Christmas cookies. She LOVES putting sprinkles on. The only problem is the red sprinkles I have come out WAY to fast. That night when Chris's family game over for pizza the people that got the sprinkle cookies said they were pretty sugary!!
Our finished products! She was so proud and LOVED handing them out to everyone that night!
I realize that I have to get better at blogging again or else this poor little man in my belly will never have anything about him on here! So how's the pregnancy going... less than 11 weeks... HOLY COW. We've done NOTHING for him yet... oh well. It will happen soon. I have to get started on his bedding. My first project is our stockings, I'm almost finished with those. Maybe the matching tree skirt will have to wait until next year!
As for names... I'm pretty sure we are going with Trent Russell Collier. No cool initials like Addison, but it does keep with our naming our kids after towns in Texas theme we have going... This wasn't intentional, just how it worked out really. Hopefully he will have a cool birthday though... March 2, 2010 is my scheduled c-section date. As long as he doesn't come early his birthday will be 3-2-1-0... YAY!
Stay tuned... I cut her hair tonight!
1 comment:
An okie and reading sheet music... are you sure she's not mine? Ha!
I knew we couldn't have a big milestone in our lives that wasn't alike... if you have the baby on March 2nd, that will be perfect! Channing was born on 11-10-09!
Post a Comment