Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random Update... LOTS of pictures!

Guess I should start with this for those out there in blog land that didn't already know...

The rest of these are random pictures that I wanted to be sure to post for my looking at later, they are funny to me!

Addison's 1st donut ever(that we know of). This was at the end August and we had been talking about how we were going to get donuts for breakfast. I thought I should make her first donut extra special and get one with sprinkles (my favorite growning up!). SHE LOVED THE SPRINKLES. She picked off all the sprinkles and ate them first, then went for the rest of the donut!

One night the Porters came over and they all enjoyed Whataburger at Addison's table! The only time she'll sit in her chair and eat is when there are others at her table with her. So, yes, that means I have eaten many many meals at that little table!

One morning she found this coffee cup in my bag from work. She took it out and got her purse and said she was "going working Mommy!"

She then went and got her computer and set up her "work" on her table. When she's typing on her little computer and you ask her what she's doing she'll say "I working, making money." I wonder who taught her that... thanks Christopher! But at least if there are other people around she's working for them! One day when Jaymie and Kanyon were over she said "working, making Kanyon money!"

It seemed to be a little hard for her to work at the table so she moved to the floor. Of course she has to be drinking her coffee!

First day of school in the 18-24 month class. She looks so big to me in this picture!

Russ, Kim and Mimi got Addison this little playhouse for her birthday. Before the mosquitos got bad, we ate breakfast in there a lot! This is a saturday morning after Christophers run. He would usually take his coffee and go sit with her in her house. I love how it looks like they are have a very deep discussion!

The 2nd weekend in September a few people from our class at church went out to Camp Fern in Marshall for the morning/afternoon. Becky got Caleb, Addison and Blake to march around and bang the bowling pins together, they had so much fun doing that!

Some people went for a little swim while we were there. The water was pretty cool, Addison didn't stay in long. Not because of the coolness of the water, but she didn't like the way the bottom felt on her toes.

Poor little Blakey, so cold!

It rained off and on that morning, while we were waiting for the guys to blob each other, Amy decided to entertain all the kids!

Here is Christopher blobbing Mark. Aaron is watching from the top of the dock and Chris P. is watching from the dock. After only a few blobbs all the boys realized they no longer had teenage bodies. Everyone was sore the next day and had stiff necks! It was funny to listen to!!

This is on here for Rebekah! See, I have proof that at least one time Addison liked you! Addison was somewhat scared of Rebekah when she was pregnant with Chandler. ABC is just now coming around to where she isn't running from her, so the fact that she held her hand and walked was HUGE! I kept my distance as to not interupt this moment! (and to get a picture of course!!)

Once we got inside for lunch Addison and Caleb had to play the piano! (this was also the first time that I noticed something funny with the camera. It wouldn't focus the first few shots after I turned it on. I would have to manually focus it for 2 or 3 shots and then it would be fine. Apparently this is a sign your battery it going bad. So, if this happens to you... take it out and replace it!)

One morning Addison had to have her coffee (water) in HER cup. My hospital coffee cup is HER coffee cup and her's only!
Addison LOVES horses. Genetic from my sister and dad I guess. One night her horse had to help her pick out which meal she wanted to eat.

One evening Natalie and Kason came over for dinner. The kids were a little messy after pizza and it was getting close to bed time so we thought we would just go ahead and stick them both in the bathtub... I took several pictures but this one is my favorite because of everything that is going on. You can see just how much water Kason was splasing AND how much Addison did not like it. Not to mention Natalies face and hands trying to stop him!


Addison decided we needed to take Chutch for a walk one night when Christopher got home from work early. She let him wonder in the neighbors yard and then realized that he was a little harder to control than when she walks little Sadie at Russ and Kim's house!
The End! Pumpkin pictures and Fall fest to come soon!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love your post!

First of all, I got home from church and thought to myself, "Shouldn't Mindi know the sex of her baby by now?!? I need to ask next time I see her!" So thanks for that update! And congrats on a boy! That's awesome!

Second, thanks for the picture of Addison holding my hand! I love it! And I'm pretty sure she secretly loves me, but for some reason likes to give my strange looks from time to time. I guess she can sense weirdness... :)

And you are so good at blogging! I love all the pictures!!

The Davis Daily said...

Oh my goodness a boy! Well, I will have to say Kelby just swore that you would have another girl. Ha, now I get to tell him he was wrong. Also, I keep telling him that everytime he says were having a boy it jinx's him. According to the Chinese calendar we are suppose to have a girl, but we can keep that between you and me.

Leslie said...

Excited to know you are having a boy!

Addison could not be any more darling. I just LOVE all of the pictures of her being like mommy & daddy. PRECIOUS!