Friday, October 16, 2009

Addison's birthday

I'm finally getting pictures of her birthday on here! Since I'm so late, I'm not putting on very many. Lucky you!! We had a "luau" birthday party. Here is the cake I made. It's suppose to be a grass skirt... Christopher said it looked like really tall flowers!!


The is Maggie Sue... Christopher's cousin, Addison's... 2nd cousin? I'm not sure! Anyway we borrowed the ginormous water slide from her which made ABC's party so much fun!

So much fun that Mark even got in on some of the action and was playing with the kids and the water guns!

Lizzie and Olivia enjoying their time in the pool!

Mallory and Kanyon. Mallory and Grayson played on this thing for, I think, the whole 2 hours! They loved it!! Kanyon loved it also. HE played in the shallow pool part and thought it was the greatest when Mallory and Grayson would slide down and run into him!

Addison just enjoying the bubbles from the bubble lion from Jill. Thanks Jill!

Natalie had me take this picture... It's one of the few times Blake and Kason are playing with BOY things at our house. Usually they head straight for the necklaces, but this day, it was cars and sand!!

Grayson and Mallory discovered how much fun it was to jump of the top of the little slide, land towards the bottom and get thrown into the water.

Pappy got Addison this book about horses... SHE LOVES IT!

Honey and Pappy also bought her some wranglers and a sparkly belt. They both were a little too big but she enjoyed them.

As you can see she wasn't the biggest fan of her new boots... Hopefully she'll get used to them soon!

Lifting weights with her saggy pants!! I'm not sure how well you can tell on this picture, but this shirt has a horse on it and says "Farm Girl." It is by far her favorite thing to wear! Anytime I am having a hard time getting her dressed I'll ask her if she wants to wear her horsey shirt and she'll gladly get dressed!

She loves the rope that Uncle Mark got her! Can you tell my family loves Horse and Cowboy stuff? This rope is always attached to "Oakie" now. She rides with it and then pulls Oakie around the living room by the rope!

Pappy also helped Addison cook with all her new kitchen stuff... This picture cracked me up since I caught her mid bite of her chicken leg!

There you have it. A sort version of her birthday party!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Too cute! Love her in her cowgirl get-up! And that slide thing looks awesome! Happy late birthday, Addison!

Bevin said...

She is so cute! Looked like a really fun birthday party!!

The Davis Daily said...

What a fun birthday party! I think my favorite pic is wanting her boots off, there is just something about it.