Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I can't handle it.

I had to take it down. I couldn't handle it anymore. I liked seeing that people from different places visited my blog, but I don't know who you are! Thanks, Kristen for telling me yours said Keller, you are sort of who I had in mind for that one. Come on, now that I can't see that you came can't you tell me who you are.. so I'll call you out one last time in my own little way and see if you will respond. After this I'm done. (unless I decide to put it back up at a later time)

SCOTT RUSSELL
I know that was you from Wichita Falls... Come on, you said that you would comment. Addison and I are still waiting. I mean really, your Cowboys nightlight is the only one that we use / have ever used.

PHILADELPHIA, PENN.
Jen, is that you?

TATUM, TEXAS
Your only 30 min. from me and I don't know who you are, come on... give me a hint...

BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
Aimee Massey?

HOUSTON, TEXAS
Kayci moved, Jenna moved, Jennifer moved... Holly and Steph are you there?

KINGSTON, ONTARIO
Really, Canada?

WEST VIRGINIA?

VIRGINIA

HAWAII

UTAH

Come one people give me some peace of mind... If I didn't name your city it's because I probably know who you are! I have to stop.
I did just find a new function of FEEDJIT though, Nadine, you were the link that was clicked the most from my blog today. You received 8.4% of clicks! Aren't you special!!
--------------------------------
On to more important things like Addison. We are really excited that we get to go and play with Jaymie and Kanyon tomorrow! It's been so long. It was so great to see his little head and ears in front of us at church on Sunday!

PICTURES FROM THE PAST WEEK...


I've learned the fastest way to stop these tears is to get the camera out... I'm okay with that.

Addison likes to cook when I cook. Mostly she makes her own little creative meals in her bowl as she stirs things around. Apparently she likes Nutramagin (her formula) so much that she thought she needed to add some to her creation!
Watching Daddy on his new grill cooking is Father's Day dinner!
Addison wanted to make sure that Chris knew that she signed the card herself... the card, her legs, her tummy, the carpet... whatever!

Addison likes to put her bowl back when she's finished cooking for the night. I keep it in the bottom drawer, her drawer, but she tried to make it fit in the other.

This is her other drawer. I houses all her bottles, sippie cups, etc. She loves to pull this dishwasher basket out and put it back in. She can fit her little fingers in the holes and she can fling it around!

Just funny!


I was playing around the the camera last week trying some stuff Clay taught me with the camera, I just think this is cute!

My little angel! Her color is off just a bit...

Craig, prepare yourself for what you are about to read. Rhonda, you will be excited. While I was folding cloths last week Addison kept pulling them out, its a constant battle, put I put socks and underwear on top so that I don't have to refold... I'm not a big Kenny Chesney fan. I've seen him in concert but that is only because that who just happened to be playing when we went to the Houston Rodeo one year. Any, how are these two things related? Look below...

Addison was in the process of pulling things, everything that is in the floor, out of the laundry basket when Kenny came on the Today Show. She literally stopped in her tracks. She stood like this the whole entire time he was singing. Occasionally she would turn around and look at me like "mom, do you see this. This is awesome!" So I told Christopher that we needed to download his videos to use in moments of desperation.

Introducing the newest baby robe model! (if you look closely to the right side, your right, of her head you can see that her hair is starting to curl! I LOVE IT!)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindi-
I think I might be the one from Tatum!
Lara

Carolyn said...

I'm in Virginia! :-)

Silverthornes said...

Love the pictures!

Allison said...

You know I read your blog!! I love checking in on you guys!!

That picture of Addison crying is SO sad!! What a precious little girl she is!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mindi-
I'm the one from North Carolina- Irish & I are settled into our new home and loving it! I started residency this past week at UNC! I still love seeing all your pictures of Addison- she is so cute!! I show this to Irish a lot too to keep reminding him how cute babies are ;o)
Glad you guys are doing so great!
talk to you soon,
Liz

Leah said...

She has such a fun personality!

Anonymous said...

So she loves country music huh?? How in our family did that happen :-) Umm...but there was no mention of golf in this post, what happened?? I got used to hearing you talk about it everyday!!

Love y'all
Mel

Anonymous said...

Mindi--
You caught me! I am officially outing myself as a blogstalker (the birmingham, alabama stalker). I miss you guys and I love getting to see pictures. Email me, i would love to catch up...the address is aimeemassey@gmail.com.

Aimee

P.S. I think Holly and Steph have stalked you...and my mom might be a houston stalker as well:)

Clay said...

Melissa told me to check out the pictures that you took and it looks like you've got it down. You're doing great!

jscott79 said...

Mindi:
OK, I'll write something. I really like the pictures of Addison with the boys -- especially Jake. I also was waiting to see if you would come up with a picture of her new 'Old Man Face.'
Are you happy now?
Scott

Anonymous said...

Do you think she's thinking about your dad and Mark when she was watching CMT? The Black hat and all.....
love,
honey

Nadine said...

Yay! my blog loves getting read. Except for yesterday when someone got made at me for using their name on a public blog and then had to take it down.

TexasNeals said...

great pictures and i love that you "called out" your stalkers. i have another friend that did this too! my live feed and sitemeter drive me bonkers too, b/c i have no idea who those people are?!?! i'm not brave like you though...but i'd love to know who they are. maybe someday i'll muster up the courage...you are my hero! ;)
addison is seriously addorable!

Leslie said...

OK can I just say you are doing REALLY well with commenting on others blogs. I am proud of you for not being a blog stalker. I have just been bad about actually reading others blogs.

LOVE all the pics of Addison. The bathrobe is so cute but I love the one with her mouth open. really funny!

Oh, and yes, I am apparently NOT the one to ask if you need a petition signed.....my vote DOES NOT count in this city!

Anonymous said...

I knew you had a smart daughter!! Must have been all those months we shared an office while she was in your tummy...listening to me talk about Kenny and making you look at my AWESOME Kenny calendar everytime you went in the file room! Don't worry, I just happen to have all the Kenny videos and will be happy to send them with Jerry for you to copy (oops, I mean watch!)
By the way, if you saw a visitor from Galveston, it was me!
Miss ya!
Rhonda

Bev Ross said...

Hi Mindi!
Here is the verse you wanted from my 5-generation picture. It is my 'Grammy' verse --
Psalm 78: 4, 6-7
We wil tell lthe next genertation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, His power, and wonders He has done...
so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget His deeds, but would keep His commnads.

Blessings, sweet friend, in raising up a precious little girl to claim Him as Lord.

Alyson said...

I have tried to do the tracker, but am not figuring it out. What tracker did you use?

Nadine said...

... waiting for a new blog post.

ashli kay wolf said...

mindi..she is SOO cute...i loved seeing the pictures and it was also cool to see that i am not the only one that blogs an epistle with 20 pictures and then doesn't blog again for the next 4 weeks... i am SOOO like that...happy 4th!!!