Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Well, here I am again. I do feel as though this is somewhat therapeutic for me. No real topics to post on today...

Today was my Dad's interview at A&M. No one has heard from him as of lately, so we are not sure how that is going / went.

This weekend was a lot of fun for me. I finally got to go home! It's been a while since we were in Gainesville. It was a compact weekend though. Arrived late Friday night and unloaded some couches. Woke up Saturday morning and Christopher and my dad began work on the new French doors for the den, it only took 7 years to get them, but who's counting... While they were doing this, my mom and I were rearranging / organizing the den! It needed a little structure to it to make it look more like a den than a junk room, I think that we succeeded! My mom was so excited about the couches! She kept saying "my house finally looks put together," apparently she's forgetting about the living room that has no molding on the wall and the wall paper is coming off. But hey, maybe another 7 years from now that will get completed too! Then we took some twin beds to a family in Sherman that my mom works with, did some shopping for a birthday and headed home to go for a night jog and eat some yummy steak!

Sunday we got back to Longview in time to head to the Howard's for a church 4th of July celebration! We had fun! Christopher got to play with Mallory so he was in heaven! (except for when she spit up in his mouth!) Here is the picture of the two of them.. I am excited about this coming weekend! Kami is coming Kami is coming. Yes you guessed it, Kami is coming to spend the night. We are excited. We'll, that's all for now. Later.


No comments: