Now I'll be caught up on blogs...
.JPG)
Addison was so excited about her water baby she thought Chris was taking too long, so she wanted to help!
.JPG)
Trying to give her baby a bath.
.JPG)
"I don't know what to do. How do I wash a baby?"
.JPG)
Playing in her kitchen from Nonna and Grandad. Thanks Honey for the GREAT Christmas
pjs.
.JPG)
Riding the horse. It is supposed to be hooked up to a video game. We haven't made it that far, she is just figuring out you have to jump on this horse and not rock.
.JPG)
Helping Grandad. I think that she's going to be like me... a little bit of a Miss Fix It!
.JPG)
After lunch Addison wanted to watch Baby Einstein. I thought Chris and Russ where watching her... this is what I found! Great job guys!!
.JPG)
New Years Eve the Porter's came over for dinner. We decided all the kids needed a bath so they all jumped in. I tried to get a picture of all of them smiling, two out of three's not bad. Then about 5 seconds after this one...
.JPG)
Oops. Well, the crying didn't last long. I like Blake's expression in this picture "What happened?"
.JPG)
Yogurt time! It's so hard to keep her hands out of the cup...
.JPG)
LOVE it when she rubs it all over her face. Can you see how nasty her hands are?
Ummm... if she's laying on the kitchen floor do you think it's time for her morning nap? And yes, we stay in our jammies until after our morning nap!!
4 comments:
I love the picture of Russ, Addison, and Chris that is to funny!
LOVE the pics!! my favorite is the one of Addison in the bathtub
my new domain for my blog is http://lifeinsidemymakeupbag.blogspot.com/
Mindi,
I sure enjoy your blog and pics, I feel like I'm still in touch. Great pics of Christmas!
Post a Comment